The Wachowskis and J. Michael Straczynski developing 'Sense8'

I think there will be some loose ends that are either rushed or left alone... It will be a good ending IMHO... Though i think it will be a rough ride before it.

Both looking forward & dreading the finale tomorrow... i wanna see it, but it's ending... i don't want it to end.

Yeah, I kinda feel the same way. But as long as the ending is relatively satisfying, I think it will be ok.

No spoilers.... Wow... what a finale. brilliantly done

They did it. They stuck the landing in probably the most perfect way possible. Bravo, Wachowskis! This probably takes the cake for my favorite season finale of all time. Brilliantly, beautifully done. Everyone got their moment to shine. I’ll really miss this show but I’m just so happy they managed to bring it to a satisfying conclusion.

Sensates forever!

They did it. They stuck the landing in probably the most perfect way possible. Bravo, Wachowskis! This probably takes the cake for my favorite season finale of all time. Brilliantly, beautifully done. Everyone got their moment to shine. I’ll really miss this show but I’m just so happy they managed to bring it to a satisfying conclusion.

Sensates forever!

I will watch it tomorrow, I'm Looking Forward to it after These Posts :)

what an exciting, wonderful and satisfying ending to a superb show... I'm going to miss it, along with the amazing chemistry the entire cast had with one another... I was definitely pleased with this series finale... five stars out of five for it all...

I don't think I've ever been more satisfied after watching a series finale.

I wish every show I've ever loved, currently love, and will love were/are able to get this kind of chance for closure after an unexpected cancellation.

For real. Talk about ending the show on a high note. This is absolutely one show where every main character is my favorite character and they all got their moment to shine in the finale. I laughed. I cried (a lot). And the action was top notch. I seriously can’t think of a more satisfying ending to any show.

Loved loved LOVED seeing the sensate family expand to include those closest to each member. Loved the Depeche Mode sing-along. Loved the whole gang doing the tourist bit. Loved the wedding.

Loved it all.

tumblr_pa05zmBkVF1tkb32uo2_1280.png

I can't...

It was a nice ending!
I Question myself, why that series didn't create more interest for Awards or for GA

Yeah I really don’t get why this show didn’t get more love and attention. The story is great, the actors are all perfect for their characters, it’s beautifully filmed and directed, and the score is amazing. Oh, well. At least the show has a loyal fanbase that helped to make sure it got a great conclusion.

Finally got to catch this. I didn't watch season 2 last year because I had heard it ended on a cliffhanger that was to be resolved in a special, so I waited until now to watch both season two and the 2 and half hour series finale all at once.

What a beautiful ending, man. This show, let me tell you, probably had the most infectiously loveable and endearing cast of characters in it of all time...maybe this and Stranger Things. You just cannot help but fall in love with these guys and their chemistry is a testament to both the Wachowski's direction and the actors for embodying their roles so well. I can't speak for everyone but I felt MUCH more invested in each character's personal storylines much more than the overall BPO main story, which is weird to say because...well, its the main story.

And that's probably my only major complaint, I really wasn't that interested in the whole BPO story and I was always kind of half tuned out during it and thats why, for me personally, the finale wasn't AS compelling as it could have been. I'll be honest here, even now, I'm still not sure what the goal of BPO was or what Whispers motivation and goal as a villain was or really what was the driving narrative there. All i knows is, i ****ing loved these characters and they made the show for me and I'll miss them. This is the Wachowski's best work besides the first Matrix IMO.

I finally got around to watching this masterpiece last night, and I wasn't that disappointed.

Well, maybe a little bit ... I wish that it could go on.

Yeah I really don’t get why this show didn’t get more love and attention. The story is great, the actors are all perfect for their characters, it’s beautifully filmed and directed, and the score is amazing. Oh, well. At least the show has a loyal fanbase that helped to make sure it got a great conclusion.

The show started off slowly, it doesn't benefit from a famous brand (e.g. Marvel), there's a lot of competition for viewer's attention, and its progressivism is authentic rather than derived from virtue signaling.

tumblr_oplix7ZHVz1snftoqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_oplitgTHI61snftoqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_oplircUMKB1snftoqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_oplipljSQ21snftoqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_oplinvWL4k1snftoqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_opliljuAgf1snftoqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_oplik2Gorm1snftoqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_opliidjWbr1snftoqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_opljuyP0Ej1snftoqo1_1280.jpg

it's not really over until they've all been Simpsonized, ....now /]

Last edited:

*whispers to self* So you're saying there's a chance...

Haha I was just looking for this thread to post this. Good for Brian for finally feeling able to publicly come out. Some of what he says in that interview is heartbreaking, though it's awesome that he really found support from his family and the Sense 8 crew.

Haven't seen his new show yet; I need to check it out.

Last edited:
I just saw a gif of the Lito/Hernando “From Queer to Eternity” stuff on the beach, and am remembering just how much this show was the perfect overlap between horny and heartfelt.

My eternal thanks to Lana and Lilly.

Always love to see this thread get a bump. Anyone else watching Lito on 30 Coins? It’s a pretty good role for him. Also, Nomi on The L Word is :hubba

Saw Miguel in the new trailer for the Spanish series 'Sky Rojo' coming to Netflix next month. Looks pretty slick:

Saw Miguel in the new trailer for the Spanish series 'Sky Rojo' coming to Netflix next month. Looks pretty slick:

LOL WTF is this show? Cool promo but I have no idea what that was supposed to mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"