The Wachowskis and J. Michael Straczynski developing 'Sense8'

Agreed. It really picks up in the latter half of the season.

Agreed. It really picks up in the latter half of the season.

Exactly right IMO. It's often the case that a show like this really picks it up in the late half of the first and second season. It takes the people involved time to find their footing.

I got 5 of my friends into this show and they all love it.

I got 5 of my friends into this show and they all love it.

It is definitely some wild @$$ S#!t. Not like much we've seen before. The start bothered me for 2 reasons. The first was that I couldn't figure out WTF the story was about. The other was that I got the point, liked the point of the physical/cultural differences, but felt they needed to move on beyond that sooner.

The last part was some killer, frelling $#!T. Maybe not Orphan Black killer, but I'm hopeful.

just realized the actor who played Whispers was one of the alien shape shifting bounty hunters in the Critters movies (he was the one that shape shifted into a rock star).

So I finally watched Jupiter Ascending today. Horrible film, especially Redmayne. But I saw Tuppence Middleton, and knew I had seen here somewhere else. That place being Spies in Warsaw and The Imitation Game. I had no idea she was one of the leads on this. I guess the hair threw me. Now I really might need to give this a try. Does she get plenty of screen time?

So I finally watched Jupiter Ascending today. Horrible film, especially Redmayne. But I saw Tuppence Middleton, and knew I had seen here somewhere else. That place being Spies in Warsaw and The Imitation Game. I had no idea she was one of the leads on this. I guess the hair threw me. Now I really might need to give this a try. Does she get plenty of screen time?

oh yeah, she gets a pretty fair amount of time... you won't be disappointed...

tumblr_ny8nt9bhkN1uc6mtbo1_1280.jpg

when the hell DOES this return?... seems like it's been quite awhile since season one...

That's not great news... I really liked Capheus. The character's not gone but the change will be jarring. I wonder what the details are...

This is one of the few shows where I liked all of the actors and their characters so I'm not happy to hear about any recasting but it is what it is and hopefully it doesn't effect the show negatively.

That's really disappointing. I seriously loved all of the main characters on this show and a lot of that has to do with the actors.

Some of the actors seem to be happy that he is gone. Rumor has it he wasn't very pleasant to work with.

so that dude is a *****ebag? Shame... I found him really quite funny... Shame

Jamie Clayton also said episode 2x01 should be on Netflix around Christmas. Christmas Special?! I know they specifically shot some scenes around Christmas 2015.

I've recently started in on the show, and the 4 Non Blondes sequence was my everything.

Finished the season and am honestly wondering why Daryl Hannah was listed as a main castmember when her screentime amounted to, like, ten minutes across all 12 episodes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"