The Wrestling Thread Nearly Broke Hornswoggle In Half; THAT'S WHAT WE DO! - Part 86

Status
Not open for further replies.
because most if not all the people in this thread do that while sticking to the topic and being up front with they're options rather than trying to be smart and getting less that subtle digs in at others that amount to nothing more than flame bait.

you're post added nothing to the discussion and was just there to annoy people who were not even complaining about the rock.

if you had said

but no once again you like to get your kicks in, run away and then cry the big bad bullies are picking on you because you dont want to even acknowledge that other may not agree with you.

Yea, because everyone complaining about The Rock totally follows that same respectful formula that you laid out and say "I'm not a particular fan of The Rock but I acknowledge he's an all time great and understand why he's back, but I just don't care for it"

:facepalm:

I'm not doing anything that isnt already being done in this thread.

It's not like people are saying "Yeah boy, Rock sure does suck balls. I hope he burns in hell." People have criticised The Rock's promos and complained about the decision to make him champion as well as some other things. You have to get your little jabs because you dislike certain users in this thread.

Last edited:
Yea, because everyone complaining about The Rock totally follows that same respectful formula that you laid out and say "I'm not a particular fan of The Rock but I acknowledge he's an all time great and understand why he's back, but I just don't care for it"

:facepalm:

I'm not doing anything that isnt already being done in this thread.

i never said they did, but when people post complaints about the rock they don't try and sound smart by getting digs in a other posters.

don't deny it comments about not caring if anyone was buried or lost mania spots when that hadn't even been brought up by anyone else was just to stir the pot

you post was designed to bait people into an argument. which i sadly admit to taking

Because it can't be posted enough:

tumblr_mi37d073091relfhqo2_250.gif

tumblr_mi37d073091relfhqo1_250.gif

i never said they did, but when people post complaints about the rock they don't try and sound smart by getting digs in a other posters.

don't deny it comments about not caring if anyone was buried or lost mania spots when that hadn't even been brought up by anyone else was just to stir the pot

you post was designed to bait people into an argument. which i sadly admit to taking

Who am I digging at?

If you or Hunter or anyone else are feeling personallyattacked ecause I say I don't care if other guys are getting "buried" then maybe you guys need to take a look in the mirror and follow some of that advice you guys are always dishing out to me.

If my comments are a dig on you then any negative comments about The Rock or Miz are a dig at me.

This thread needs to hug it out.

Rocks little story was good, though the stipulation just seems lazy, why would Vince go for that unless one of his men decide the screw Punk over.
As a Rock fan, that promo completely sucked as a go home promo for the EC. It didn't add anything to the Punk vs Rock build. His Twilight joke was weak, he could have done way better with the ammo he was given.

I don't see how Punk can get screwed as the stipulation only takes away The Champ's advantage. If anything it allows Punk to be able to maybe get the belt back for a Triple Threat at Mania.

Who am I digging at?

If you or Hunter or anyone else are feeling personallyattacked ecause I say I don't care if other guys are getting "buried" then maybe you guys need to take a look in the mirror and follow some of that advice you guys are always dishing out to me.

If my comments are a dig on you then any negative comments about The Rock or Miz are a dig at me.

you knew what you were doing you commented about people getting buried which would push peoples buttons.

the difference is as antman says people here just dont come in an post comments with digs that are done to rile people up they put they're opinions and back them up.

no one had mentioned people being buried or losing spots in any post about last nights raw except you, and for someone who doesn't seem to care about it why bring it up.unless it was to start something with people

as for comments on the miz and the rock being digs at you, get over yourself its not like you're they're best mates. guess what i cant stand john morrison but when 2 threads ago people were singing his and melinas praises and i said i found them over rated and why.

and heaven forbid people had a discussion and no one cried about being bullied.

This thread needs to hug it out.

No way, I'm not falling for that again. I won't name names, but there are some "busy hands" on this thread, that's all I'll say. :(

Because it can't be posted enough:

tumblr_mi37d073091relfhqo2_250.gif

tumblr_mi37d073091relfhqo1_250.gif

Could watch this all day.
Botchomania Miz, pretty sure he is looking to get fired so he can be with that sexy little french fox of his.

Could watch this all day.
Botchomania Miz, pretty sure he is looking to get fired so he can be with that sexy little french fox of his.

Yeah, we'll see how long she sticks around when those big fat indy league paychecks start rolling in.

As a Rock fan, that promo completely sucked as a go home promo for the EC. It didn't add anything to the Punk vs Rock build. His Twilight joke was weak, he could have done way better with the ammo he was given.

I don't see how Punk can get screwed as the stipulation only takes away The Champ's advantage. If anything it allows Punk to be able to maybe get the belt back for a Triple Threat at Mania.

Totally forgot EC was this weekend, I'd like WWE to cut there PPVs down so they meant something other than money.

True nothing was gained but whats to really say, there is not a stip so Punk can get the belt back in a cheap way, thus carrying on being a cheap champ until golden boy Cena can win his tacky toy back with his 5 moves of Doom.
What a fun run till WM for Punk another meaningless title run that gets taken away as Vince wants him to look cheap and weak.

Yeah, we'll see how long she sticks around when those big fat indy league paychecks start rolling in.

True the way is punching well above his station with that.

Gives me hope I have a chance with Katiyln or Kate Upton.

True the way is punching well above his station with that.

Gives me hope I have a chance with Katiyln or Kate Upton.

You're British though; with your accent, you'd have a chance with any American girl.

You're British though; with your accent, you'd have a chance with any American girl.

With 2 American ex fiancee's in my past I think its safe to say I can't keep an American .... well keep her from jumping into another dudes bed at least.

With 2 American ex fiancee's in my past I think its safe to say I can't keep an American .... well keep her from jumping into another dudes bed at least.

Hey man, who wants to buy the cow when you get the milk for free?

Hey if everyone can fill the entire thread trashing on Rock why can't I give my opinion on the matter without everyone getting ******** and getting my posts constantly edited?

Except you didn't give an opinion. You made a post that clearly was designed to bait people into arguing. And I say clearly because you've visited these threads long enough to know what to say to do that.

On top of that, the thread was rolling along well until you made that post. Rock fans and non-Rock fans were making comments about whether they loved/hated the promo, enjoyed the show or not. The way you came across was unnecessary, and I'm pretty sure the last time they was a heated argument around the same topic, I requested for everyone to keep it civil.

Please do that in the future.

- WWE kept Rey Mysterio off last night's RAW to sell the attack from Mark Henry last week. Rey tweeted during RAW:

"Missed being @ Raw tonight! WSM Did sum damage on me last week, but been through much worse and have come back! 619 luv"

- NXT stars Corey Graves and Conor O'Brian were backstage at last night's RAW but not used in a dark match or anything.

- There was a backstage feeling at RAW last night that The Rock did not get the job done during his final promo going into the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view. The pay-per-view is expected to do good business just because it's the Rock vs. CM Punk rematch.

Partial source: F4Wonline.com

- Chris Jericho explained to ESPN why his return has been so successful. Here is an excerpt from their article.

"Doing new things, changing your look, changing your personality in the ring, the way that you do interviews and promos … I've been doing this a long time," said Jericho. "I can come and go and when I come back, I'm always at the highest level just because I know what I'm doing. But more important than that, this is show business, and you always need to change things up in order to keep people interested. If you do the same thing for too long, it becomes boring, and I never want to be boring."

- CM Punk remains in the #1 spot on this week's ESPN WWE Power Rankings. The Rock took the second place spot, followed by Chris Jericho, Mark Henry and Antonio Cesaro.

Early viewership information for this week's episode of WWE Monday Night Raw have the show dropping for the second week in a row. Despite the advertised appearance of WWE Champion, Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson, Raw only brought in about 4.26 million viewers across all three hours.

This is down from last week's episode without the Rock. We will have the official rating as it becomes available.

http://www.pwpix.net/pwpixnews/headlines/362685228.php
http://www.pwpix.net/pwpixnews/headlines/362710192.php
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/267...lines-despite-the-rocks-advertised-appearance

Sometimes it just takes superstars a while to find their niche rather than having the full package when they're young. I never thought Bradshaw would become JBL. I never thought Eddie G would do much either beyond his Latino Heat gimmick and his comedic coupling with Chyna.

Similarly, Henry never struck me as someone who had potential to be a main eventer.

I agree on both Henry and Eddie. I never saw Eddie as a main-eventer because I doubted they'd ever consider him as one due to his size. He was obviously talented enough. Though once they started pushing him and giving him serious feuds to be in, and he stepped it up, I bought it totally.

Henry wasn't good enough in the ring IMO until the last few years. I still can't believe I'm marking out for him now.

I originally thought Edge didn't look right as a main-eventer until at some point it just clicked in my mind. He was doing everything right, it just took some time to process.

Anyone else notice or at least think Dean Ambrose is channeling some of Ledgers Joker, chewing his face, licking the lips, the way he talks. For me he is the weakest of the lot and don't see him doing much when Shield is over.
Roman is impressive and sounds like he could kick your ass, guys got a great voice for promos.

While he's been good, Roman to me has been the weakest on the promos. Rollins and Ambrose's delivery sounded more natural, with Ambrose just kicking it up with the intensity.

If the Rock had told his story at the start of the show, or the start of second hour, it would've worked. But as the final segment of the last RAW before the PPV, it didn't work. I expected to add more to his feud with Punk, one last back and forth between the two of them.

Punk's been carrying this feud on his back.

While he's been good, Roman to me has been the weakest on the promos. Rollins and Ambrose's delivery sounded more natural, with Ambrose just kicking it up with the intensity.

My thoughts exactly.

No way, I'm not falling for that again. I won't name names, but there are some "busy hands" on this thread, that's all I'll say. :(
I thought we signed papers that explicitly stated we would never talk of that again?:cmad:

I thought we signed papers that explicitly stated we would never talk of that again?:cmad:

That contract only covered the first three "incidents," not the subsequent ones. :csad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"