Thor 2 Villains?

I hope Skurge and Thor do more than duel in close range (ie. Thor vs Loki), I wanna see lightning clashing with fire and ice clashing with wind.

I also want them to make good use of each character's super strength, like lifting large objects and slamming each other into craters.

:up:

Maliketh or Enchantress & Executioner would be my preference.

Either way they should build up Surtur for the third film.

The Enchantress would be a great villianess. C. Theron would be perfect for the role

Too bad ***** ass Malekith is gonna be the main villain, I'd much rather Enchatress and Executioner.

There still may be others besides Malekith. I feel like Kurse will show up

Thor 3 will probably Loki, Enchantress and Exocutioner, and Surtur right? If they want to please fans..

I was hoping this would focus on the Enchantrass, completely. With Malekith, even if she was in it it would not be the same, unless they set her up for the third.

I wonder if all the villains we're gonna see in Thor films will always be of Asgardian origin (Loki, Destroyer, Malekith, Kurse, Enchantress, Executioner, Surtur etc.).

That would mean we'll never see the likes of Absorbing Man, Wrecker/Wrecking Crew, Mister Hyde and many other classic Thor foes.

I wonder if all the villains we're gonna see in Thor films will always be of Asgardian origin (Loki, Destroyer, Malekith, Kurse, Enchantress, Executioner, Surtur etc.).

That would mean we'll never see the likes of Absorbing Man, Wrecker/Wrecking Crew, Mister Hyde and many other classic Thor foes.

Well, note that by "Asgardian origin" what you are really saying is "not-Earth origin." Of the ones you mention, only Loki, the Destroyer, the Enchantress, and the Executioner are Asgardian. Malekith and Kurse are from Svartalfheim, and Surtur is from Muspelheim.

The otherworldly Thor villains are just generally more interesting, IMO.

Well, note that by "Asgardian origin" what you are really saying is "not-Earth origin." Of the ones you mention, only Loki, the Destroyer, the Enchantress, and the Executioner are Asgardian. Malekith and Kurse are from Svartalfheim, and Surtur is from Muspelheim.

The otherworldly Thor villains are just generally more interesting, IMO.

Some Thor stories definded Muspelheim and Svartalfheim as some kind of "sub-dimensions" of the Asgard dimension.

Which means that there are three definitions of Asgard: a plane of existence ("dimension", includes all the nine worlds), a continent and a city.

You know who would make a good Executioner? Jason Mamoa.

Make it happen Taylor!

With a thor,loki, odin team up at the end to take down the big guy..

Honestly I don't see what MCU Loki could do to harm Surtur he's severely depowered even more so than most characters.