Sequels Thor 4 Main Villain

Well there's a remnant of Asgard on earth... New Asgard. That would be enough to fire him up in order to vow to take them all out.

I also see the Midgard Serpent as a possible villain if they have it more earth based.

I guess it makes sense that Jane becomes drawn into it if Earth is the planet that's in danger. I was probably just in a more cosmic mindset.

I certainly would like Waititi to delve more into myth and magic so it would be cool to see monsters like Jormungandr.

I guess it makes sense that Jane becomes drawn into it if Earth is the planet that's in danger. I was probably just in a more cosmic mindset.

I certainly would like Waititi to delve more into myth and magic so it would be cool to see monsters like Jormungandr.
Yeh i also had that cosmic mindset too. But with the new of Valkyrie, Jane Foster Thor... it seems as though it might be more grounded than previously anticipated. I'm sure we'll still see plenty of cosmic stuff too.

If female Thor is in the movie then surely the villain is Mangog.

They've laid the groundwork for Mangog in Ragnarok as well, given the dark past of Asgard.

Yes, let’s have Mangog!

Mangog does seem to gain a lot of traction now.
I see him as basically an extreme version of Kurse who in his own right is already a very though nut to crack,

e8fd0b678e996f49b85d0dcf900e3616.jpg

6ef27d4d29312f7c066e69e8ddd3aa44._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Thor-704.jpg

Mangog is a truly fearsome villain. A precursor to Doomsday. Unstoppable.

Yep Mangog is no joke. Even Odin feared him... Mangog is the physical manifestation of hate.
He's one of those threats that needs a whole team to take him out. And they'll struggle doing it.

Thor once snapped him out of existence but that was the most extreme version of Thor ever basically and one we'll likely won't ever seen in the MCU. Rune King Thor. In the most recent time Mangog fought Thor and Jane Foster in a brutal fight... the only way they took him out was to throw him into the sun a feat that eventually cost JFT her life and Mjolnir too.

Some of Thor's villains makes Thanos look like a whimp. It shows just how powerful peak Odin was. :eek:

Some of Thor's villains makes Thanos look like a whimp. It shows just how powerful peak Odin was. :eek:
I would love to see peak Odin battle prime Surtur. That would be a sight to behold. And if they made it as a flashback like the Valkyries demise in Ragnarok it would be perfection.

But yeh If Odin was still alive when then we would probably not have IW and AEG. Peak Odin should be “kicking names and taking ass” all over again the cosmos.

It's a shame Odin is no more because the scene at the gates of Valhalla with Jane was truly emotional.

I want Amora this time...
it feels wrong to not have her in Thor 4th movie...she is such an important character in Thor mythos, so i think it is her long due to make her first movie appearance.

after the other classic Thor rogues gallery: Loki, Malekith, Laufey, Hela, Kurse, Surtur, and Skurge...
it feels not complete to not have Enchantress.

for side-villain, given this movie will bring inspiration from Jason Aaron's run, I think it is proper too to introduce Dario Agger, also.

Also does anyone have the quote I can't seem to find it again that Feige said either "This will be Chis Hemsworth's last film" or "This will be Chris Hemsworth's last film as Thor"

Could mean very different things, I wonder if unworthy Thor might join the GOTG.

Supposed the question is where is Thor when this movie starts?

Guardians 3 isn't listed before this. So is Thor still off world? If so does the villian represent someone from Asgard's past looking to take over new Asgard on Earth. Or are we in a situation where the Guardians dropped off Thor some place and he starts on his own adventure which leads back to Jane wielding the hammer?

Also does anyone have the quote I can't seem to find it again that Feige said either "This will be Chis Hemsworth's last film" or "This will be Chris Hemsworth's last film as Thor"

Could mean very different things, I wonder if unworthy Thor might join the GOTG.
Is this true? :(

This says to me Thor will not be in GOTG 3 after all.

I'm not so sure about that. It may be that they have to do it in this order as Gunn can't make GotG3 soon as he has to do SS2 first. It would feel a bit weird to set up the end of Endgame like that and then not do anything with it. Hemsworth also brought it up in his question clip during the Russo panel at Comic Con.

I wouldn't see it as a done deal, and I'm not expecting Thor to be a permanent Guardian, but I certainly think it's a good possibility that he'll show up, even though the script was done before Endgame.

I'm not so sure about that. It may be that they have to do it in this order as Gunn can't make GotG3 soon as he has to do SS2 first. It would feel a bit weird to set up the end of Endgame like that and then not do anything with it. Hemsworth also brought it up in his question clip during the Russo panel at Comic Con.

I wouldn't see it as a done deal, and I'm not expecting Thor to be a permanent Guardian, but I certainly think it's a good possibility that he'll show up, even though the script was done before Endgame.

Man I just really want to see Thor (Hemsworth's Thor - the Odinson) battle Adam Warlock. If that doesn't happen HUGE blown opportunity by Marvel. HUGE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"