Thor: The Animated Series

Discussion in 'Thor World' started by JerseyJoker, Mar 15, 2009.

1. marcvader Lurker #1

Is it worth purchasing Vartha?

2. ThorThunderGod Registered

Thor Tales of Asgard was awesome. Art is simple, true, but the way they presented the Warriors Three and Thor and Loki, made it for me. It's good. Not that I will rush and buy every copy great, but still good.

3. TheCorpulent1 SHAZAM!

The way they presented the Warriors Three killed it for me. Cowards who toss around empty boasts--even Hogun? Meh. :csad:

4. ThorThunderGod Registered

At first. But they grew out of it and became real warriors in the end. As far as character development, that's pretty unexpected. Besides, it's not in comic book continuity, so a little artistic license is forgivable. :cwink:

5. Panthro Team Language

If Thor does get his own series should they bring over Rick Wasserman, who voices Thor on Avengers: EMH or get someone new?

6. BigThor God of Thunder

Yes I think Rick D. Wassrerman should return as the voice of Thor, he's probably my favorite Thor voice actor yet.

Oh and I watched the first episode of the Green Lantern animated series the other day I was thinking "man, Thor is long overdue for his own show".

7. Panthro Team Language

Yes. Yes he is. Just keep that Tanarus freak as far away from it as possible.