Thread Manager Ain't Got Nothin' On This Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
****!

Also, youtube has tutorial videos on that kinds of stuff. Might find some that's worth checking out.

But it requires too much energy to search up videos...and I'm tired from being up all night and having an all around crappy week. :( Besides, asking for personal advice about makeup instead of watching videos is a girl thing.

P.S. I keep getting these banners for this online game called Call of Rome that keeps asking me to choose my Queen, but I don't swing that way. >_<

I am salivating just thinking about some righteously good Sushi. I made some cash helping guys wash their laundry last night at work and it's going to be Sushi night at work tonight!!

Anyways, I am looking for some assistance from the female members of the Hype here but I need makeup tips (Unless some guys can help me out and I'm okay with that too if you're into makeup.) but I'm looking for good makeup from inexpensive brands (I'm poor!) like Covergirl and Maybelline that I can buy to experiment with the perfect look for my face. I have olive tone skin and any cover up that's really dark will make me look too orange. I need a shade that's meant for porcelain white skin if you girls can help me out. That and are there Smoky Eye Eye Shadow kits you recommend?

Try going to a department & asking. I'm sure they'll be able to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"