Thread Manager Ain't Got Nothin' On This Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make potato.
Sculpture

4606303441_f61fd602f2_z.jpg

I REALLY have to stop watching all the Avengers clips and trailors. I'm KILLING myself with anticipation!

BTW the Ironman Vs Thor clip is :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Aye, i am glad my computer is crappy, and I can't watch all the footage, I wouldn't anyway, I usually will only watch a trailer or two before a movie.

Last edited:
I have stopped watching all new footage for The Avengers... TDKR on the other hand, I want to see more!

I haven't watched any of the clips because I want to be surprised by everything I see. Be oblivious when I see movies I'm highly anticipating makes it more enjoyable, or more disappointing, depends on the movie.

I haven't any of the clips whatsoever to The Avengers, Batman, or Amazing Spiderman other than one preview. I really do want to go in & just be surprised.

So, FINALLY I sign up and pay for two classes to take this summer. Art Appreciation and World Religions. May 21st-Aug 1st. Crazy Times...

And I'm buying a woman a muffin or slice of cake tonight at coffee shop. It her b-day. We've never talked on phone or in person. Just POF & texting on phone. We hardly even talk anymore, but she contacted me. It her b-day...she ain't doing anything...so yeah. Probably be bit akward.

So, FINALLY I sign up and pay for two classes to take this summer. Art Appreciation and World Religions. May 21st-Aug 1st. Crazy Times...

And I'm buying a woman a muffin or slice of cake tonight at coffee shop. It her b-day. We've never talked on phone or in person. Just POF & texting on phone. We hardly even talk anymore, but she contacted me. It her b-day...she ain't doing anything...so yeah. Probably be bit akward.

Congrats on finally getting the classes you wanted & good luck with the lady you're meeting up with later. Try to be your usual, , funny self, & don't lock up.

Congrats on finally getting the classes you wanted & good luck with the lady you're meeting up with later. Try to be your usual, , funny self, & don't lock up.

Don't act like Liz Lemon, got it.

I haven't watched any of the clips because I want to be surprised by everything I see. Be oblivious when I see movies I'm highly anticipating makes it more enjoyable, or more disappointing, depends on the movie.

I feel the same way. I don't want to see too much. I'm already anticipated enough. If I watch too much then I'll be looking for it to happen when I'm watching the movie.

In 35 posts thread manager will certainly have something on this lounge.

I gotta stand with this

I REALLY have to stop watching all the Avengers clips and trailors. I'm KILLING myself with anticipation!

BTW the Ironman Vs Thor clip is :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Tears of joy ran down my face!

Just cooked lobster....the meat was in the tail; how about that!

Tears of joy ran down my face!

Just cooked lobster....the meat was in the tail; how about that!
So...you cooked lobster without ever have eaten it in a relatively intact state before? :funny:

I read Thread Manager is in cahoots with--yes, Hype I know what cahoots means, chill--with SkyNet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"