Bamfcake Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Smith don't have to cuss in his raps to sell records. Well I do, so **** him and **** you too.

Why would you say that? I hate you Ron Burgundy Harls, I hate you!

*cries and runs out of thread*
I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly... :hrt:

Will Smith don't have to cuss in his raps to sell records. Well I do, so **** him and **** you too.
To be honest I've never heard any of his songs... :o
I can't stand his pimply rap voice. :o

Last edited:
IALF has never gotten jiggy with it in miami in the summertime cuz her parents just don't understand

It's a bit spicy, a fair bit tart and very smokey... but overall, surprisingly pleasant.

There should be more action in this thread... come on, folks. Eat some Bamfcake.

Work can be so exhausting. Dealing with giblet head clients along with stupid management and a lazy team who might as well not be there seeing as I'm doing most the work. Sigh.

Hard times.

Good morning man, i say good morning but i am going to go back to bed in a minute...but before i do i will tell of a dream i had last night, what i can recall of it anyway...I was watching Nolan's 3rd Batman film, this is the only scene i recall...Bruce Wayne exits a train station and is told by a guy that there is a guy up the street who has just been attacked and needs help, so he goes up to him, but the guy is pretending and pulls a knife on him...so Bruce starts running away and the guy starts chasing him, and at this point i recall thinking 'what? What is Nolan doing having him run away, is it because he does not have his movie armour on? this BW is a crapbag'...but then what it turns out he is doing is running towards a lampost, and he karate kicks it, so it topples down just missing the knife guy, who then runs away at the sight of his karate kick..so i was thinking at this point...'I thought Nolan's 3rd Batman movie would be better than this, this is rubbish, the rest of the movie should be better than this.' that was the last scene in the dream version i saw, the reality will be better I'm sure.
ok, i need to go back to bed, bye.

If for some unspeakable reason that scene happens in TDKR, I will kneel at your feet and call you the Almighty Prophet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"