Threads about Fonts, Colors, Sizes Etc. Merged

Kevin

Doug not so Funny
Reaction score
ok, so i'm on the hype and i want to edit, change fonts or sizes, or put smiley faces, or put up picture, but it wont let me. i see the options, but there's no way to click on it. does anyone know what i'm talking about? can anyone help me?

Clear your cookies.

Tools> Internet Options

it didn't work (sad face)

It happens to me if I stop loading the page. I don't know what else to do.

It happens to me sometimes,I try clicking on a smilie and nothing happens :(

Sometimes when I go advanced and want to click on the smilie menu, it won't come up. My browser sometimes think's it's a pop-up. If that's what's happening, then press the control button while you click the thing.

Ok, I've been having to explain this to a bunch of people for a while now, but my computer just got over a virus, and some things are pretty screwy. My problem is that I can only put spaces between paragraphs when I use the "Quick-Reply" box. For instance, right now, I can't tap the Enter key five times to put some space between my message. Just doesn't work. I also can't use fonts, colors, or smileys. I just can't click on them. It's like they're not buttons. Is there a way I can enable/disable this? It's really bugging me. And I'm sorry if this seems like a n00b's problem, but I need help!

Is there anyway to change my font type, color, etc so that I don't have to go to Advanced Reply everytime and change it?

*bump* I'm still having this problem, and deleting my cookies (heh, cookies) didn't help :(

Look to the bottom of this page where it says Posting Rules,does it say that your smilies are on :confused:

Hmmm,I don't know. It does that to me sometimes,I've memorized the codes for the smilies :O

Sorry,I hope someone can help you :O

Its all good.

No, wait, no its not. This sucks. :(

But thanks for your help, tzar.

'Preciate it :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"