Batman Returns Three points about Penguin ('Batman Returns')

Mutant 77

Supreme Keeper of the X-Men Movie Continuity
Reaction score
Well:

1- Is Burton's Penguin supposed to be amphibian? Or is he just a deformed freak, "cold blooded" as an animal (and thus able to survive at extreme cold temperatures)?

2- How were Penguin and the Red Triangle Circle Gang supposed to steal hundreds/thousands of children? Gotham is inhabited by millions of citizens. Is in the movie hinted the fact they were set to steal only the children of prominent/famous citizens? That sounds more logic to me.

3- Were the penguins at the end half cyborg in some way? How was Penguin supposed to control them?

Thanks.

1. I always took it he was just a 'deformed freak'.

2. I can't see the gang would have had time to steal hundreds, let alone thousands of children.

3. Mind-control devices! They crop up in comics all the time! Definitely not cyborg penguins (at least not to me).

1. I always took it he was just a 'deformed freak'.

2. I can't see the gang would have had time to steal hundreds, let alone thousands of children.

3. Mind-control devices! They crop up in comics all the time! Definitely not cyborg penguins (at least not to me).

1- Yes. Me too.
2- Indeed. I guess they planned to steal just dozens of children out of the most influential Gothamite families.
3- Yeah. It seems to me that Penguin was well versed in engineering, just like Joker was well versed in chemistry. Another very interesting trait of the Burton movies.

1- Yes. Me too.
2- Indeed. I guess they planned to steal just dozens of children out of the most influential Gothamite families.
3- Yeah. It seems to me that Penguin was well versed in engineering, just like Joker was well versed in chemistry. Another very interesting trait of the Burton movies.

Or at least someone in the RT gang was. What with the penguins, the remote controlling of the Batmobile, the flying umbrellas, and of course the elevating 'Duckmobile'!

Or at least someone in the RT gang was. What with the penguins, the remote controlling of the Batmobile, the flying umbrellas, and of course the elevating 'Duckmobile'!

Indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"