Three Stooges get proper DVD release!?

lol, :D the three stooges are great, kinda slap stick but funny, do u like em?

I'm a HUGE fan! Thats why I'm disappointed that I'm finding out now that they got a proper DVD release. :csad: But, anyway, I just ordered the set so all is well. :yay:
Cool :up: I need to order it to

Cool :up: I need to order it to

I remember back in the day when the Family Channel was just THE Family Channel and not Fox or ABC Family and they aired Three Stooges shorts ALL THE TIME. I loved it. Too bad Spike TV is the only one that still airs the shorts and they do a crappy job with it.

I remember back in the day when the Family Channel was just THE Family Channel and not Fox or ABC Family and they aired Three Stooges shorts ALL THE TIME. I loved it. Too bad Spike TV is the only one that still airs the shorts and they do a crappy job with it.

Ah those were the good old days, I really wish it still came on those channels

Ah those were the good old days, I really wish it still came on those channels

If I recall correctly, AMC aired the shorts for a while with Leslie Nielsen as host. They did a decent job.

If I recall correctly, AMC aired the shorts for a while with Leslie Nielsen as host. They did a decent job.

I agree, what did u think of that movie with Michael Chickles about there lives?

Weird. There was a huge box set that contained every short they ever did, but it doesn't seem to be on Amazon anymore.

Anyway, I love the Stooges as well, but the true test of a Stooge fan's taste is who he prefers out of Curly and Shemp.

It's all about the Shemp. Geo, did you used to post at Shivers of Horror?

It's all about the Shemp.

Shemp was alright, but its all about Curly. I remember when Family Channel used to air the Stooges they aired either...

a) Two Curly shorts and a Shemp
b) One Curly and two Shemp shorts
c) One Curly, one Shemp, and one Joe short

...in the time span of an hour. If it was a night when they aired (a) it would be perfect. If it was (b) it would good. And when it was (c) it was kinda depressing. :csad:

I love The Stooges, i have a load of films on my pc of them, also have a dvd but its mostly the ones with Shemp i prefer Curly more.

And i put one of my fav ones in a video i made.

"Raise your right hand"
"take off your hat!"

I love The Stooges, i have a load of films on my pc of them, also have a dvd but its mostly the ones with Shemp i prefer Curly more.

And i put one of my fav ones in a video i made.

"Raise your right hand"
"take off your hat!"

"He's asking you if you'll swear-"
"No! But I know all the woids!"

First time i saw that i was crying with laughter :D
Yeah, I prefer Shemp to Curly, but that one is one of my favs.

I can't remember the title to my all time favorite, but it was a remake of an earlier short with Curly. They remade it with Shemp. They were plumbers trying to find a lost ring. They connected the water pipes to the electrical pipes and water was coming out of the lights and the TV and everything electrical. And Shemp keeps trying to divert the flowing water with all these pipes and eventually builds a cage of pipes all around him. I never laughed so hard in my life.

How old are you guys? Are you from the NES generation? Do you remember the Three Stooges game?

Yeah, I prefer Shemp to Curly, but that one is one of my favs.

I can't remember the title to my all time favorite, but it was a remake of an earlier short with Curly. They remade it with Shemp. They were plumbers trying to find a lost ring. They connected the water pipes to the electrical pipes and water was coming out of the lights and the TV and everything electrical. And Shemp keeps trying to divert the flowing water with all these pipes and eventually builds a cage of pipes all around him. I never laughed so hard in my life.

I remember that one. The Curly one was better. The ONLY remake featuring Shemp that was superior to an original with Curly was the one where Shemp had to marry in order to recieve some money from a dead relatives will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"