Time Traveler? Woman in 1930's movie uses Cell Phone?

Hehe, there was also another one in Charlie Chaplin's the Circus

[YT]Gj3qesTjOE8[/YT]

So they invented wireless technology that long ago and decided it wasn't useful?

Weird.

I wouldn't bring a ton of technology because I doubt they would be even be able to comprehend some of it. I would probably bring a lot of movies to show everyone though.

Well even it was a cell phone, it wouldn't work. :huh: There are no towers, no satellites.

[YT]Gj3qesTjOE8[/YT]

I heard that lady was carrying some sort of large hearing aid. I'm sure the 1930s time traveler has an equally innocent explanation, but time traveler stories are still fun.

I want to find more time traveler clips like these! Hypsters go search the depths of the interwebs for more exciting time traveler videos for the mother ship!

thats awesome! these days though its soo easy to Photoshop anything. Its easy to PS black and white photos like that.

thats awesome! these days though its soo easy to Photoshop anything. Its easy to PS black and white photos like that.

That photo I posted has hung in a museum for years, so it's definitely not photoshopped.

Well even it was a cell phone, it wouldn't work. :huh: There are no towers, no satellites.
It's obviously not a CELL phone, as cellular technology wasn't invented yet. A WIRELESS phone, however, is a different story, as it could use radio-based communication that was already in heavy use in the 1930s.

It's entirely possible, even likely that companies were testing out telephones that were based on radio communication like walkie talkies in that time period. People either forget, or don't seem to realize that most new technology isn't really new when it is brought out for consumers.

This is a forum for fun.............not facts lol

Has anyone watched Conspiracy Theory w/Jesse Ventura? He did a special on time travel. In this episode, he met up with a man named Andrew Basiago. Basiago claims that he has traveled back in the past as a child. One of his claims has sent him to the Gettysburg Address. Basiago also claims that he is the child in the following photo.

TimeTravel_zps9a6d1b4a.jpg

I've listened to multiple interviews with Basiago and some of them have a lot of inconsistencies. What does everyone else think?

Time Travel

Unless in the future they invented a phone that doesn't need towers.I mean they would have time machines.

so no one has noticed the article in the link was posted april 1st of this year

This has been brought up in here before this thread.

[YT]Gj3qesTjOE8[/YT]
I like to believe that Chaplin knew that one day in the future we would have wireless phones and he had the lady pretend she was using one so that in the future if people are still watching his movies, they'd think there was a time travel in it

Well some people think Jay-Z might be a time traveler.

jay-z-1939-look-alike-thumbnail.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"