Time Warner Cable up for sale, America Cheers.

enterthemadness

The Triumvirate
Reaction score
I don't know anybody or hardly anyone that likes Time Warner. However, I admit, this may be bad for the consumer as the price may get passed on. As well as less options, but yoru DVR's are crappy, Time Warner.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2013/11/26/cox-interest-in-time-warner-cable/3760767/

And...

http://www.deadline.com/2013/11/comcast-charter-time-warner-cable-deal-could-pass-analysts/

And...

http://www.deadline.com/2013/11/charter-borrow-25b-time-warner-cable/#more-644793

So Comcast may team up with Charter to buy TWC. Charter is trying to borrow $25B to buy TWC, but that won't be enough. As that's only $90 a share. And the shares need to be $150 or $160. And Cox is in the mix as well.

Less competition in the ISP market? Yay? :whatever: No, boo! :cmad: Of course the existing ISP's want to cannabilize TWC then raise rates on everyone afterwards.

Less competition in the ISP market? Yay? :whatever: No, boo! :cmad: Of course the existing ISP's want to cannabilize TWC then raise rates on everyone afterwards.

You make good points, but TWC sucks and they are losing customers lol.

If TWC gets bought out by Comcast you won't be cheering anymore. Comcast is slow, expensive and staffed by morons. Whatever problems you have with TWC will increase tenfold under Comcast. Cross your fingers that they can't scrape up the money and someone else swoops in to snap TWC up.

I think they all suck and are the greediest companies next to big oil.

If TWC gets bought out by Comcast you won't be cheering anymore. Comcast is slow, expensive and staffed by morons. Whatever problems you have with TWC will increase tenfold under Comcast. Cross your fingers that they can't scrape up the money and someone else swoops in to snap TWC up.

Oh come on.

I've had Comcast for years. And while they, often, have issues with connectivity with their boxes, their service is otherwise excellent, especially for loyal, longtime customers.

I hated them, so when I bought my house and Verizon Fios was available I switched. TWC really sucks!

We need more competition not less.

and comcast has terrible prices and costumer service.

There entire business model is to hope their costumers are unaware of any alternative, get frustrated going in circles with their so-called customer service and give up fighting their ever-growing bills.

I hated them, so when I bought my house and Verizon Fios was available I switched. TWC really sucks!

Dish offers people 50 bucks to old customers who refer new customers. Dish is cheaper wi h better service.

Now it seems everyone in our neighborhood got rid of comcast and got Dish.

That's exactly how the free market should work.

Can we all agree that Comcast has the best On-Demand service?

Dish offers people 50 bucks to old customers who refer new customers. Dish is cheaper wi h better service.

Now it seems everyone in our neighborhood got rid of comcast and got Dish.

That's exactly how the free market should work.

My granny has them and they don't have AMC. :woot: I have to watch TWD.

Can we all agree that Comcast has the best On-Demand service?

For my money it's Fios. Their service is amazing!

No, I'm gonna cheer on Comcast. They own NBC Universal after all. :o maybe they get money to save Dracula and Sean Saves the World.:o

Dish and DirecTV aren't great. Ya know....when it rains or is cloudy, there goes the TV.

If people don't want Comcast or TWC or Cable, just get a Roku or Apple TV and pay for Hulu Plus, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video. :o

I'm telling you Fios is the bomb! Hands down best cable service. Their On Demand is premium. My fam-bam is watching Person of Interest right now and you know CBS is not on Charter/Comcast...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"