New Article reveals scene in X3, talks w/Avi, & more Marvel movies!

finally rogue in all her glory......minus the flying

Electrix said:
She may fly the X-Jet or fly with Angel!

:eek:
i dont care about flying....especially in that way.

i want to see her hulk smash!

this is great news, this is amazing!

this is my most anticipated scene in the movie-----except for jean rising from the lake

It could be very interesting for Rogue :)

Can't wait for Cap and Iron Man.

KenK said:
Keep in mind, this might just be the Danger Room scene, as there are photos of the two together, hiding behind a wall in that scene. But it will be cool to see Rogue armored up!

Yeah it would.

Electrix said:
Rogue fans will be happy!

:D

Is this in the final battle...I doubt there will be people in the Danger Room...

:D :up:

i thought colossus was the one mutant whose powers rogue couldnt absorb

this doesnt seem to be in the dr. It says in the next paragraph that the setting is the woods near vancouver. I'd bank on this being near magneto's base. Maybe the army shows up there first.

Kmack said:
Awesome find AD:up:

Thanks. Always check the finance boards in my sig for news you won't find on the fan sites. Next Thursday is earnings.

muscaremy said:
i thought colossus was the one mutant whose powers rogue couldnt absorb

I think she can't absorb him when he's armored.
I personally can't think of a reason why she'd take his powers and leave him weakened when he could do it (unless of course she needs to squeeze through a tight space). I'm sure they'll have a good explanation though. Anyways, I highly suspect its in the Danger Room sequence, as we see them together in it.
But who cares where it is? It will be badass regardless. I honestly can't think of Rogue taking a cooler power. With most of the others, she won't make a physical change, so this will be badass.

migs said:
this doesnt seem to be in the dr. It says in the next paragraph that the setting is the woods near vancouver. I'd bank on this being near magneto's base. Maybe the army shows up there first.

I think you misread that. The woods is where the interview is taking place. It's supposed to be the beginning to the article presented as an extremely over-explained narrative.

"This is your main character." = This man is Avi Arad.
"This is where this story takes place." = The setting is the woods near Vancouver...

Get it?

AcidTWister said:
I think you misread that. The woods is where the interview is taking place. It's supposed to be the beginning to the article presented as an extremely over-explained narrative.

"This is where this story takes place." = The setting is the woods near Vancouver...

Get it?

Avi Arad is a f**kwit

AcidTWister said:

Get it?

The man is Avi Arad, chief executive of Marvel Entertainment's Marvel Studios unit. The setting is the woods near Vancouver, British Columbia, where 20th Century Fox is shooting its soon-to-be-released X-Men 3, and Arad, as is his habit, is laying down the law according to Marvel.

there was another article on ign a couple days ago that said they were shooting in the woods near a lake about an hour from the studio. It was the one about the x jet upgrades, and it talked of a scene where the x men were scoping out magneto's lair.

One scene in which the X-Jet is featured has Storm, Wolverine and their fellow X-Men looking for Magneto's underground lair. The production filmed the first half of the scene on a large soundstage at Mammoth Studios in Vancouver. "They've landed in the forest and it's very foggy," says production designer Ed Verreaux. "They really can't see." As the scene continues, the X-Gang descends the ramp (which will be partially CG animated). "They walk in the forest a little bit," he says, "[and] Storm does one of her things and she clears the fog." And then, when the fog clears, they're "on a location which is at a lake an hour east [of the studio]."

It just sounds as though the scene being filmed in both articles was at the same place, which would be near magneto's lair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"