Times Square For New Years

Banshee

Sidekick
Reaction score
So this is the first time in years that I will be able to ahve a new years eve. My college swim coach made us "take part in fun games at the pool to keep us out of trouble at midnight" the past couple of years... but jokes on him now, I QUIT THIS YEAR. So, myself and a few other former college athletes are making our way up to New York for a little hard core new years partying action.

This thread is both for myself and you guys to either get pumped the hell up for a times square new years, or let me know how awesome it is.

I've read up and see there is no drining allowed in the designated areas (though I'm sure there are ways around it, as always), but I do plan on going to some bars. Any hints. tips, ideas, past experiences. Help me out or remenice on your awesome times in New York.

So lets get pumped.

There are 800 people on the hype right now and no one has been to time square for new years?? I'm drunk and in the mood to read some stuff.

ive been there, im from NY, not worth it surprisingly

Ahhrrgh.. I've heard that elsewher i guess, but I'm still giving it a shot. Hopefully I'll hear some more positive responses.

I guess it's good, if you're a tourist.

When I was younger I thought it might be cool,now I'm not interested in those sort of things. There's a Big Apple thread somewhere that a bunch of New Yorkers post in. Also go here these people know a lot and love to share their knowledge.
http://fodors.com/

I haven't any plans at the moment,last year I had dinner with the girls,they had kids and a husband and couldn't stay out all night.

I've lived 30-45 minutes from Time Square and never did the whole Times Square thing but Gunblade is right, it's cool if you are a tourist and never been.

But I don't like crowds, or the rain, cold so unless I had a window view into Times Square, I personally would't venture into the City.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"