The Amazing Spider-Man 2 New Year's Eve--Times Square Footage (Spoliers!)

Was it though? It was probably 15 seconds of new footage. At best. And 10 of that was just pre-fight stuff. (Electro feeding off the cables) I think we got one new shot of Spider-Man shooting and a web and...the rest was trailer stuff.

Yes. lol

Well at least they just showed 1.2 million viewers the trailer lol

Honestly, for all those that didn't wanna get spoiled, you can watch the "clip" anyway. It doesn't spoil anything at all.

The site DID CHANGE...There are images that you can click on.

Honestly, for all those that didn't wanna get spoiled, you can watch the "clip" anyway. It doesn't spoil anything at all.

Thanks. Yeah, that clip was just a couple of new shots really. No spoilers. I count this as a good thing.

What were you all expecting? You don't have to be thrilled with the footage, but this gave us what it promised: a GLIMPSE at the Times Square scene from the movie. And I, for one, am glad they only teased it a bit. I'd rather not have too much given away. That was a big problem with the last movie. The shot of Electro gathering energy from the power cables was pretty cool if you ask me.

Thanks. Yeah, that clip was just a couple of new shots really. No spoilers. I count this as a good thing.

Agree 100%

I agree. But they could have set it up better for the viewers on the livestream. Other than that, I'm happy with how it turned out. The fewer spoilers, the better.

I agree. But they could have set it up better for the viewers on the livestream. Other than that, I'm happy with how it turned out. The fewer spoilers, the better.

Absolutely. There's no need to spoil things. But the footage is still doing its job and that is to create hype and/or buzz about the movie and get people excited about it. They don't need to spoil the movie to accomplish that goal.

Thanks for the link! It was cool, I guess. Nothing super special.

sooo that was what was shown at times square?

That looked awful. What a terrible thing to show all those people.

Well that's a little overdramatic, don't you think?

Nope.
hetu.png

That was exactly what I expected. I'm not blown away, but I'm not disappointed.

The trailer was pretty decent I was really expecting was it to be on a slightly bigger scale(like more of the tv screens in a similar fashion to the first poster and the trailer depicting the time square scene and some more hype like all the lights turning off after Electro grabbing the wire or before the trailer begins to get the people's attention instead of that one screen in the middle). I have to give it a 5 out of 10 too mostly due to the way they presented it. Hopefully if they do a Superbowl trailer, it looks way more epic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"