Timothy Olyphant Makes A Perfect Getaway

So i saw GI joe, then walked into this movie. I wish I hadnt.

what exactly was so bad about it

Its about a couple going on a honey moon. Basically the entire movie is two couples together getting to know each other. You can tell the director tried to throw in things that would keep the viewer guessing, but failed miserably. I remember contstantly looking at my phone to see what time it was. It was really boring at times, dragged like hell and the ending sucked. I expected it to be good too.

To be honest Milla Jovovich is the only thing interesting me with this movie and i'm happy to wait for it on DVD/Blu-ray!

I felt the other girl was hotter, but thats just me :)

Its about a couple going on a honey moon. Basically the entire movie is two couples together getting to know each other. You can tell the director tried to throw in things that would keep the viewer guessing, but failed miserably. I remember contstantly looking at my phone to see what time it was. It was really boring at times, dragged like hell and the ending sucked. I expected it to be good too.

how does it end?

You want me to give away the ending in here? lol.

I was looking forward to this movie but I think I'll wait for rental . If it's just the four characters throughout the story that seems boring .

Meh. Bland and forgettable. The twist is really ludicrous and, jarringly, requires about a 10 minute flashback montage to (sorta) make sense. A very unsatisfying, bargain-basement thriller. Timothy Olyphant is pretty great though, and does a killer Nicolas Cage impression.

Meh. Bland and forgettable. The twist is really ludicrous and, jarringly, requires about a 10 minute flashback montage to (sorta) make sense. A very unsatisfying, bargain-basement thriller. Timothy Olyphant is pretty great though, and does a killer Nicolas Cage impression.

Thats pretty much exactly what I thought about it since I first read about it months ago.

sounds odd...
is their at least some decent action or gore?

sounds odd...
is their at least some decent action or gore?

Action? Not really. Gore? A couple nice knife wounds. That's about it. The kill count is almost nil minus some random bystanders who get whacked all at once in about 6 seconds, as well as a very brief and unceremonious villain offing.

got around to seeing it...
was ok til the final act where it just goes a tad overboard.
sorta like if Scream took itself seriously

I just saw this, thought it wasn't bad, but the twist wasn't that hard to see coming. I didn't mind it because it treated itself with a sense of humor, and Olyphant gives a good performance though.

Fancy seeing this when its on DVD soon, is it worth a watch? And more importantly, do you see any of Milla in a bikini or less?

The ONLY good things(s) about APG was Hemsworth in all his 2 seconds of screen time and Olyphant. Everything else, including the twist, sucks.

Milla looked ugly in this. The other girls in this totally blew her away with their hotness.

I still haven't seen this, but from what I've heard it's not a bad movie, it's just either slow or confusing.

I just saw this, thought it wasn't bad, but the twist wasn't that hard to see coming. I didn't mind it because it treated itself with a sense of humor, and Olyphant gives a good performance though.

Well, the whole idea was that they're flat out telling you early in the film, "watch out, there's a twist coming!" :woot:

Well, the whole idea was that they're flat out telling you early in the film, "watch out, there's a twist coming!" :woot:

Exactly. And if you're going to do that, you better make sure it's a damn amazing twist, and this one wasn't.

I finally watched this movie. I thought it was excellent. It could have gone either way on who the killers really were. Once the flashbacks established their true backgrounds, it became a high octane thriller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"