Tingle RPG coming to DS

Galactus

Devourer of Worlds
Reaction score
News Article: Tingle RPG Details Emerge
News Date: 06/08/2006 9:32:55
Source: 4 color rebellion
Link: http://www.4colorrebellion.com/archives/2006/06/08/tingle-rpg-lives-first-screen-official-title/
Discuss it in TalkBack! [10 Comments.]

If this isn't the single most demented game to ever come out of Nintendo, I will be very upset.

Tingle is a very polarizing character. There are very few people that don't completely love or hate the... interesting Zelda character. Anyway, the latest issue of Famitsu has finally revealed some of the details behind the Tingle RPG, entitled " Mogitate Tingle no Barairo Happy Land" which translates to "Freshly-picked Tingle’s Pink-coloured Rupee Land." If the title and Famitsu article are anything to go on, this game is going to be quite interesting.
Be sure to check 4 color rebellion for images from the Famitsu article.

You can rest assured that PGC will keep you updated on this, what just might be the most fantastic game ever created by anyone on any planet.

Galactus said:
Link: http://www.4colorrebellion.com/archives/2006/06/08/tingle-rpg-lives-first-screen-official-title/

If this isn't the single most demented game to ever come out of Nintendo, I will be very upset.

Tingle is a very polarizing character. There are very few people that don't completely love or hate the... interesting Zelda character. Anyway, the latest issue of Famitsu has finally revealed some of the details behind the Tingle RPG, entitled " Mogitate Tingle no Barairo Happy Land" which translates to "Freshly-picked Tingle’s Pink-coloured Rupee Land." If the title and Famitsu article are anything to go on, this game is going to be quite interesting.

You can rest assured that PGC will keep you updated on this, what just might be the most fantastic game ever created by anyone on any planet.

umm....wow...

Galactus said:

WTF? :confused:

It'll sell millions in Japan.

MoviesKickAss said:

dr_evil.jpg

ONE BILLION??

THWIP* said:
JAPAN IS TOO SMALL FOR "BILLIONS" OF PEOPLE, YA GOOFBALL. :(

I was not thinking of either Japan or China when I said Billons (points to a upcoming Super Hero Movie)

THWIP* said:
JAPAN IS TOO SMALL FOR "BILLIONS" OF PEOPLE, YA GOOFBALL. :(

The "Japaneses" will buy 47 copies each, dontchaknow?

They're wierd like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"