Iron Man 2 Titanium Man or Crimson Dynamo?

Chris B

Sidekick
Reaction score
Let's assume that Favreau decides to use another armored villain in IM2. In that scenario, which of Iron Man's two other signature armored villains would you want to see? I've always preferred the Titanium Man because of how personal Bulski's rivalry with Stark became for him.

No more armored villains.

both need to show up in some form.. fragments pieced together, stolen by Justin Hammer, sold to foreign powers..

No more armored villains.

I disagree. I think IM should face off against more armored villains, esp. from those who stole his technological secrets (like in Armor War). It's more interesting than if he were to face off against a man with magical rings.

More Armored villians, I would be one very happy guy if I could see Crimson Dynamo and Titanium Man on the big screen, those two are my favorite villians.

Give Crimson Dynamo, easily my favorite villian.

How about armored villains who use their armor to different effect, like Ghost, Blizzard, etc?

I would like to see Crimson Dynamo used in a future Iron Man film, although not Iron Man 2. That film already has alot happening in it (The Mandarin, Demon in a Bottle, Thor and maybe War Machine). I would like to see Dynamo, and Titanium Man as well, used in the future in an "Armor Wars" style story.

I wouldn't mind to see Crimson Dynamo as a subvillian in either second or third film. But I think its some details of origin should be changed (like all that stuff about Soviet Russia).

I wouldn't mind to see Crimson Dynamo as a subvillian in either second or third film. But I think its some details of origin should be changed (like all that stuff about Soviet Russia).

Just like they changed the origin for Iron Monger, Crimson Dynamo's origin will probably be changed as well. Maybe Dynamo will be a suit developed by a Russia corporation that is a competitor of Stark Industries.

I voted for Titanium Man; if only for my recollection that traditionally, his armour was always more advanced than CD's - and therefore, more of a viable threat to IM.

Of course, I could be wrong - It's been years since I've read the original stories.

who could play the men behind the masks? some capable character actors? i'm not sure if an A-list type would want to spend most of the time in the armor..

Don't ask me why (as I usually can't stand the guy) but I think James Spader would look good opposite RDJ's Tony Stark, not necessarilly as either TM or CD but as one of IM's rogues gallery certainly. I guess it's because he can play such a convincing a$$hole that I figure he'd make a good villain.

spader.jpg

Failing that; Verne Troyer can play Titanium Man II (a.k.a. the Gremlin) :woot:

Now I'm gonna lie down and try and work out were this sudden and disturbing liking of Spader has come from..............

James Spader would make a decent Justin Hammer.

Yeah, If they decided to have a younger Hammer.

He could be the financier to whatever bad-guy they decide to throw at IM.

i think Spader would make a wicked Ant-man

Just like they changed the origin for Iron Monger, Crimson Dynamo's origin will probably be changed as well. Maybe Dynamo will be a suit developed by a Russia corporation that is a competitor of Stark Industries.

Exactly, that's a good idea.

No more armored villains. Been there done that. Bring on the Mandarin.

No more armored villains. Been there done that. Bring on the Mandarin.

Since this is more of a generic sort of movie and my guess Manadrin won't have like superpowers and that sort of thing, what if he could use either Titanium Man or Crimson Dynamo as a pawn working for him? Ya know, sorta like in BatMan Begins on how Ra's Al Ghul has ScareCrow and Falcone; just a thought, but I'd think it'd be sorta cool. If anybody though, I'd probably choose Dynamo for the sake of political and more of a grounded Soviet Union terrorist sort of shpeel. :word: :im:

Since this is more of a generic sort of movie and my guess Manadrin won't have like superpowers and that sort of thing, what if he could use either Titanium Man or Crimson Dynamo as a pawn working for him? Ya know, sorta like in BatMan Begins on how Ra's Al Ghul has ScareCrow and Falcone; just a thought, but I'd think it'd be sorta cool. If anybody though, I'd probably choose Dynamo for the sake of political and more of a grounded Soviet Union terrorist sort of shpeel. :word: :im:

That's how I always imagined how the triology would happen, IM2 introduce Mandarin and have one of his hired guns (CM or TM) battle Iron Man and the 3rd one IM vs Mandarin.

oh Waynes World! Party time! excellent!

That's how I always imagined how the triology would happen, IM2 introduce Mandarin and have one of his hired guns (CM or TM) battle Iron Man and the 3rd one IM vs Mandarin.

oh Waynes World! Party time! excellent!

Same here; and of course they gotta throw War Machine in the sequel top, so you can't get any cooler with 3 lethal tin men. And thanks man, PARTY ON IRON STARK!!!!! :grin: :word:

Mandarin.

Use him for the second film.

Save Crimson Dynamo and Titanium Man for a possible third.

That way Iron Man can team up with War Machine by that point...bringing in War Machine for the second film is too soon.

James Spader would be ok as a younger Hammer but I'd really like James Woods for that role. Just have a little cabal between Hammer and the Mandarin and throw in a secondary villain who works for Hammer and Mandy like SpyMaster, TM or CD. I will say that at some point in these movies I'd like to see Madame Masque show up and be what no supervillainess has been so far in superhero movies, a real central threat to the hero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"