TMNT: News

JClive2007

Johnny in a half shell
Reaction score
I've been a fan of the turtles since the late 80s and I love the new series yeah I admit Fast Forward has grown on me. Any way I wrote to TMNT/Mirage studios asking about the status of Fast Forward and will the Turtles ever come back to the present time. The dude got back to me today and here's the news one the Fast Forward format is pretty much done in two months and the remaining part of the season will air the Ninja Tribune(sp) and the guy admits that's he not sure if the turtles will be back in the present because 4Kids and Mirage are working out the details for the 08-09 season but he said they will probably be back in the present day.

My personal thought is this TMNT: Fast Forward was a decent show in my opinion it just didn't catch on like Mirage and 4kids thought it would they took away elements that made the series re launch popular it had an edge for sunday morning kid show it was kid enough friendlyto draw new fans yet it managed to appeal to the older fans that remeber the black and white comics. I believe the two seasons of Fast Forward will be a dream Mikey has or they will act like the shows never happen.

ic. i was a fan of the first few seasons and i dont think fast forward was ever on cartoon etwork so i never watched it. if it was on i was never around to watch it. I dont thik and tmny show can be as bad as next mutation i watched the first episode and some of the second and it was horrible. they had bad dialog and horrible special affect and they made shredder and his foot ninja really stupid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"