Top 5 Perfect Meals

My 'Top 5' perfect meals...

- Pizza Hut's stuffed-crust meat lovers pizza or Donato's thin crust pepperoni pizza

- O' Charley's southern fried chicken salad with honey mustard dressing and buttered rolls

- Homemade three meat lasagna with cheese covered garlic breadsticks

- Skyline Chili cheese Coney with cheese fries

- The Cheescake Factory's chicken parmesan sandwich (minus the roasted peppers) with their classic cherry cheescake as a dessert

I never had a necessarily bad experience at Chilis, Tuesdays, Fridays, Macaroni Grill, Carabas, Charlie Browns, Longhorn, PF Changs, Cheesecake Factory, etc.

Just that they aren't necessarily anything to write home about. Do I frequent chain restaurants, occasionally but I wouldn't put them anywhere near my favorite places I've ever ate.

Edit: I think my 2 "favorite" theme restaurants would be Outback or Bonefish Grill.

I haven't eaten at a lot of the places I would love to... so here is what I would like to try (I use each of these terms loosely):

- French pastries and bread. Mmm, carbs.

- Chicago pizza

- New York pizza + cheesecake

- Something in Japan that isn't fish

- Some kind of cake that I can fall in to ... always wanted to do that.

I never had a necessarily bad experience at Chilis, Tuesdays, Fridays, Macaroni Grill, Carabas, Charlie Browns, Longhorn, PF Changs, Cheesecake Factory, etc.

Just that they aren't necessarily anything to write home about. Do I frequent chain restaurants, occasionally but I wouldn't put them anywhere near my favorite places I've ever ate.

I've been to almost all of those but for some reason, I wouldn't put Rainforest exactly in the same category lol. It's just a bit different imo. Trust me, none of the above are anything to get excited about. I've easily been to half a dozen to a dozen very nice restaurants and those types wouldnt come close to fitting the bill.

kind of bloody thick Steak

Lamb Bhoona Curry

Donner Kebab(also, a type of pizza i know of that has Donner Kebab meat as the main topping)

Porkchops

Fresh Hot Mussels

ok, i have made myself hungry, about the best i can do about that is homemade substitute pizza, ie cheese on toast with cherry tomatoes. :hehe:

1. Vodoo Doughnut - Oregon,OR
So many diff types of donuts
http://voodoodoughnut.com/

2. Shake Shack - NYC
I've heard amazing things about the burgers from this place
http://shakeshack.com/

3.Wiener Circle - Chicago, IL
If you've never seen footage of this place, please check it out. WARNING: Extreme vulgarity
http://www.wienercircle.net/

4. The Vortex Bar&Grill - Atlanta, GA
Just look at the burgers...
http://www.thevortexbarandgrill.com/

5. Muchies 420 Cafe - Sarasota, FL
I don't even smoke and I want EVERYTHING on the menu
http://www.munchies420cafe.com/

On few occasions, my friends and I go to Weiner Circle after school .:woot:

I used to go to Outback Steakhouse religiously.....mmmmmm cheesy bacon fries!!!

On few occasions, my friends and I go to Weiner Circle after school .:woot:

My favorite weiner joint is a place called Wein-o-rama. I like that place a lot but they close too early.

You knew else has a really good burger? Rain Forest Cafe. I went to the one in Vegas and it was amazing. The atmosphere was great too.

While in Vegas, I also ate an obscene amount of Fatburger and In-N-Out cuz they don't exist where I live :awesome:

Never had Fatburger but In-N-Out as well as the Rain Forest Cafe are good.

#1 - The Hot Dog Shoppe, Warren, Ohio. Best. Chili/Cheese Dogs. EVER.

#2 - Velveeta Mac n' Cheese. 'Nuff said.

#3 - Steak. All shapes and sizes.. you can't beat it.

#4 - The Bloomin' Onion, Outback. Sex .. in an onion form.

#5 - Cheesecake, Cheesecake Factory. I'm a total fatty for this...... lol!

1. Georgio's Pizza, Crystal Lake, IL. THE best deep dish I've ever had.
2. Deeter's German restaurant, Woodstock, IL. I love it all. The roast duck, the beef stroganoff, the freakin appetizers.
3. Baloney's, Barrington, IL. The reuben sandwich there could choke a horse. Seriously, I wish I could unhinge my jaw.

After that, I'm not sure.

What's that stuff I used to eat back in the day?

Oh yeah...

One meal that I have been obsessing over for the last few days is the Club Supreme from Jersey Mike's. Soooo delicious!

Fat Burger sucks

their burgers are SMALL AS HELL for their prices, that place defines rip off

Everybody knows that the best place to get fast food burgers is In & Out.

On the West coast, sure. I've never gotten to have one :csad:

I think that for East coast, Five Guys rules all.

Erzette had a 5 Guys burger and we share similar tastes but I think she would rank Sonic over that and In & Out over them all.

Not sure where she ranks 5 Guys vs. Cheeburger, Cheeburger.

Hot dog is a perfect meal? I feel bad for you.

I have fallen absolutely in love with the noodle places here in Japan.

1. Okinawan Soba... delish beyond belief
2. Udon... served cold as a salad is amazingly refreshing
3. Ramen... I can't get enough of this stuff, I can never eat Top Ramen again
4. Chanpon... almost like larger ramen with more vegetables... healthy ramen alternative

Combine these with the amazing sushi places and I'm in heaven.

5. Not really an Asian noodle but Tarako (salted cod fish roe) spaghetti is my new sin food. Not healthy at all, but I can't stop dreaming about the stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"