Total chick thread-beauty products

Burt Bee's is really branching out.

pr-Sunscreen-Carmex_Lip_Balm-resized200.jpg

This stuff is heaven for lips, especially during this deadly winter.

Mmm, Burt's bees. So expensive though, I bought a lip shimmer for about 4 bucks. I have yet to check out the hair products though. I use mostly John Frieda and Pantene Pro-V.

I just heard recently that putting diluted apple cidar vinegar on your face overnight is great for softness, blemishes, and redness. Anyone else ever heard of this?

pr-Sunscreen-Carmex_Lip_Balm-resized200.jpg

This stuff is heaven for lips, especially during this deadly winter.

Mmm, Burt's bees. So expensive though, I bought a lip shimmer for about 4 bucks. I have yet to check out the hair products though. I use mostly John Frieda and Pantene Pro-V.

I think I only used Burt Bee's stuff for hands. I may have them confused with someone esle....okay yeah I'm thinking of Badger Balm.
I've held onto this stick of Blistex Spa Effects remarkably well.
Blistex_Spa_Effects_Lip_Protectant_with_SPF_15-resized200.jpg

I think had used Burt Bees when I was an all organic hippie briefly.

I just heard recently that putting diluted apple cidar vinegar on your face overnight is great for softness, blemishes, and redness. Anyone else ever heard of this?

I might have,sounds vaguely familiar.

I just went and bought Pantene Pro-v :cmad:

but ****. It's two in one. Shampoo + conditioner. I completely misread both and thought they were both seperate. I just wasted 10 bucks on two bottles of the same shampoo that might not work well. :csad::csad:

I just went and bought Pantene Pro-v :cmad:

but ****. It's two in one. Shampoo + conditioner. I completely misread both and thought they were both seperate. I just wasted 10 bucks on two bottles of the same shampoo that might not work well. :csad::csad:

I wouldn't use that stuff if you paid me. It left a nasy, greasy build-up on my hair that took weeks to get rid of, even with a new shampoo.

Your best bet is to go as cheap and natural as possible- natural peppermit and tea-tree oil is best. My hair has never been better using it.

I wouldn't use that stuff if you paid me. It left a nasy, greasy build-up on my hair that took weeks to get rid of, even with a new shampoo.

Your best bet is to go as cheap and natural as possible- natural peppermit and tea-tree oil is best. My hair has never been better using it.
Seriously? so should I take the stuff back....It's just that I have really curly/wavy hair and if I use normal shampoo's they dry the **** out of my hair. And I don't want fuzzy frizzy hair. Not cool

I used to use Pantene but I dunno if they changed their ingredients or something, because the last time I used it, it left build-up in my hair as well.

I currently use Herbal Essences "Hello Hydration" and I LOVE it. It moisturizes well and smells delicious!

GOd damnit, I hate shopping.

Now I'm afraid to use this stuff at all.

GOd damnit, I hate shopping.

Now I'm afraid to use this stuff at all.

Well, for one thing, 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner isn't very conditioning at all. If you have dry hair, I do NOT recommend it.

Okay, well, to be honest I didn't really see the two in one crap otherwise I wouldn't have. I was just in a hurry.

I hate shopping too,except on line.
I'd shop online but I don't have a credit card, and I've tried setting up a paypall account but it didn't work :/

I freakin hate paypal. They must be destroyed. :down

I really don't wear makeup... I don't even know how to use it. :( I feel bad for my daughter if I have one.

Good, it's better for your skin. I haven't used a drop of it for about 2 months now. The ultimate faux-pas is when chicks use too much on a daily basis (too much as in eyeshadow, concealer, eye cream, spidery eyelash mascara) it's so disturbing. And when they wash out, it's like a goddamn mask.

It's nice to look fresh; some eyeliner and maybe blush to brighten up the complexion, then lipgloss.

One word:MAC.

Eh, I wear too much make-up.. I suppose some people would find it disturbing. However, it isn't like a mask; I can still be identified when I take it off. Either I don't wear as much as I think I do, or you're talking about the girls who throw on globs of it.

Its addicting.

I often feel pretty uncomfortable with makeup on. It makes my eyes feel all weird and sticky. I prefer being able to wipe my face on my clothes without having to worry.

Moon |つき|;11391456 said:
One word:MAC.

Eh, I wear too much make-up.. I suppose some people would find it disturbing. However, it isn't like a mask; I can still be identified when I take it off. Either I don't wear as much as I think I do, or you're talking about the girls who throw on globs of it.

Its addicting.

I ask this question to anyone who wears MAC makeup: Do you model? Because other than that I don't understand why people wear that brand of makeup. They've got some great bold colors, but I don't get why anyone would use it for every day since that line tends to be quite dramatic AND is very hard to get off! But I guess if you feel like paying money to use it every day that's up to the individual as well lol.

I don't wear a lot of makeup unless I'm going out, but I love it. I used to want to be a makeup artist when I was younger but then realized that I'd rather go to college. I have worked at makeup counters in Macy's before though....mainly Estee Lauder, but also worked with Lancome and Elizabeth Arden. I enjoy giving people makeovers hehe.

I ask this question to anyone who wears MAC makeup: Do you model? Because other than that I don't understand why people wear that brand of makeup. They've got some great bold colors, but I don't get why anyone would use it for every day since that line tends to be quite dramatic AND is very hard to get off! But I guess if you feel like paying money to use it every day that's up to the individual as well lol.

I don't wear a lot of makeup unless I'm going out, but I love it. I used to want to be a makeup artist when I was younger but then realized that I'd rather go to college. I have worked at makeup counters in Macy's before though....mainly Estee Lauder, but also worked with Lancome and Elizabeth Arden. I enjoy giving people makeovers hehe.
Lol.
I've done some modeling, and I plan to do more.
People wear the brand because of the quality. It is only dramatic if you make it. It isn't hard for me to get off. It is perfect: I don't have to worry about it smearing if I touch it, but when I want to take it off I just use whipes.
Hah, I've always wanted to work at a makeup counter >.<.

Why would you ever whipe your face on your clothes anyway?

Clothes are the nearest thing to hand. If I've been caught in the rain [when is it not raining here!] Its easy enough just to dry my face on the hem of my skirt. If I get spattered with something in chem, which does happen since I do make mistakes, I like to be able just to wipe it off without thinking.

Practical>everything else

Moon |&#12388;&#12365;|;11391879 said:
Lol.
I've done some modeling, and I plan to do more.
People wear the brand because of the quality. It is only dramatic if you make it. It isn't hard for me to get off. It is perfect: I don't have to worry about it smearing if I touch it, but when I want to take it off I just use whipes.
Hah, I've always wanted to work at a makeup counter >.<.

I DO really like the new "Barbie Loves MAC" line of colors. :heart:

It was a lot of fun, unless you got *****y customers. I remember one time there was some chick and her soon to be mother in law shopping for makeup for her wedding.
I spent a good 2 hours trying out different shades of lipstick, eyeshadow, foundation and blush on this girl (and her mother in law disagreed with everything of course, and kept whipping out this $2 metallic lipstick she got at a drugstore saying it looked better). After all that, they decided they didn't want to spend that kind of money (for this girl's WEDDING!) and only ended up getting like, one blush and I think perhaps a lipstick. And a few days later, the girl came in and returned the blush. I was so annoyed! :cmad:

Clothes are the nearest thing to hand. If I've been caught in the rain [when is it not raining here!] Its easy enough just to dry my face on the hem of my skirt. If I get spattered with something in chem, which does happen since I do make mistakes, I like to be able just to wipe it off without thinking.

Practical>everything else

Oh comonn. In chemistry? What if you're working with dangerous chemicals?

Lol in the rain..your skirt? Wow, I would've at least expected the shirt.. Maybe you meant shirt, lol.

I DO really like the new "Barbie Loves MAC" line of colors. :heart:

It was a lot of fun, unless you got *****y customers. I remember one time there was some chick and her soon to be mother in law shopping for makeup for her wedding.
I spent a good 2 hours trying out different shades of lipstick, eyeshadow, foundation and blush on this girl (and her mother in law disagreed with everything of course, and kept whipping out this $2 metallic lipstick she got at a drugstore saying it looked better). After all that, they decided they didn't want to spend that kind of money (for this girl's WEDDING!) and only ended up getting like, one blush and I think perhaps a lipstick. And a few days later, the girl came in and returned the blush. I was so annoyed! :cmad:
Heh, sucks.
lol@2$ metallic lipstick..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"