Toy Biz Marvel Legends named "Most Influential Action Figure Line For The Decade"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome news for us who supported the line from day ONE!

Cheers!

ML did have a huge influence on the collector toys industry.I feel every collector line for a long time will be compared to Legends.

Yeah....But actually DCUC is getting there with ML in terms of characters, quality...Paint apps are great too!

But ML will be the original and "look back to" collection of figures.

DCUC would never have been in a 6 inch scale with decent articulation if not for ML

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=23&itemid=15235

Yeah, I'd have to agree.....the scale caught on, the BAFs certainly caught on....Upping the Articulation seems to me a trend for Neca and others.......****** Ole Shocker Toys pretty much tried to copy the articulation exactly.....

Umm Neca and others do not use the Toy Biz articulation (Hyper) and if you owned any of the Shocker Toys Indie Spotlight products you would know that we did not copy anyones articulation but made our own. Anyone who owns an Indie Spotlight figure can attest to that. We also did not use the BAF idea but made it so people collecting our series can get more for their buck. Also we got a honorable mention for toyline of the year and a misc toy of the year so I am happy with that.

Anywho, have a great new year from Shocker Toys. Also a big thank you to all the fans for making Shocker Toys Indie Spotlight comic book heroes (The Maxx, ShadowHawk, Kabuki, Scud and Katchoo) the #3 comic book toyline in the world! Series2 coming 2010 (The Tick, King Zombie, Jack Staff, Igancia and Dick Tracy) And look forward to new Mallow designer figures like Dragon Ball Z, FMA, My Pet Monster, Madballs, Sushi Pack and more Dethklok.

http://www.shockertoys.com

Try posting this story without slamming people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"