Toy Story 3 is back on

It would be cool to go ahead and make the third, just to see where the characters are. Woody has always been somewhat of an insecure jerk throughout the franchise, so it'll be interesting to see if he's changed.

Hope it will be soon, because I cant wait for it. Disney&Pixar movie always looks awesome, Cars will be next proof of it.

I'm glad they are making Toy Story 3.
Pixar have made great movies, so this will be, too.

GothicPowerMix1 said:
If you ask me when it was announced the Movie was stopped & put on hold I bet you Disney secretly & quietly continued working on the Movie

If one were to have asked you, your answer would have been wrong. The production offices for Toy Story 3 at Disney were shut down, and the team was put on different projects, or let go. The tenative plan is for Pixar to pick up pre-production on an entirely new and different Toy Story 3 project. Nothing has been set in stone yet, so keep an eye out. At the end of April at the NAB expo we had a party in our suite that a few people from the Disney sequel division were at. We had a great conversation about the end of Disney's Toy Story 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"