Transformers Toys based on the movie.

Mister Gone

Master of His Toaster!
Reaction score
Do you think the toys based on this movie should be more realistic that the toys they have out now? Also, do you think that they will be able to actually use the military vehicles they have permission to use in the movie in the toy line as well?

I dont see why they wont be able to use the military vehicles for toys, there are loads of f-22's and abram tanks toys out anyway.

Will the transformation of the new tpys blow the old ones away? Surely the toys will always be restricted to how they can transform?

I'd really like to see the Transformations in the movie be so well done they could be translated to the toys with ease

I just hope the toys for the movie are done like the Alternators line.

Yeah I really liked the 20th century Optimus and I hope the toys are done like that.

I'm pretty sure quality products will come out of this movie.

oh, man.. if there was ever a movie that already had a built-in licensing component.. hopefully the critics will not savage the film based on this alone..

If I were a betting man...
I'd say that the TF Movie toys will be Alternators/Binaltech in how realistic the vehicle modes are, but they will be smaller.

Autobot Cars - Deluxe Size: $9.99
Optimus Prime & Megatron - Voyager Size: $19.99

The Other Decepticons...I'm not sure, since I'm not srue how the Alt. Modes will be handled completely yet. But I imagine they'll be somewhere around $9.99, $14.99, and $19.99.

WalkingDead said:
If I were a betting man...
I'd say that the TF Movie toys will be Alternators/Binaltech in how realistic the vehicle modes are, but they will be smaller.

Autobot Cars - Deluxe Size: $9.99
Optimus Prime & Megatron - Voyager Size: $19.99

The Other Decepticons...I'm not sure, since I'm not srue how the Alt. Modes will be handled completely yet. But I imagine they'll be somewhere around $9.99, $14.99, and $19.99.

I don't think they'll be smaller...and if the alternators line is at 19.99 then I don't see the movie toys being any cheaper if they are going to be the same quality.

I'm looking forward to Masterpiece Starscream...with crown and everything!

nosebleed said:
I don't think they'll be smaller...and if the alternators line is at 19.99 then I don't see the movie toys being any cheaper if they are going to be the same quality.

I'm looking forward to Masterpiece Starscream...with crown and everything!

I think they will, for the kids. To make it cheaper and easier for the younger viewers to handle (transform).

Interesting design pictures have recently showed up on some transformers boards of a mystery Megatron...

altmegsart.jpg

WalkingDead: I think they will, for the kids. To make it cheaper and easier for the younger viewers to handle (transform).

I agree. Most of the movie tie-in toys are cheaper looking, more simplisic etc. (Like the Superman returns figures). I figure they'll be at the level of your basic 'Armada' Transformers and retail around $10 (With maybe Prime and Megatron at $15).

Hopefully they'll take into account the fact that many of us in our 20's & 30's will want some higher quality versions to buy.

WalkingDead said:
I think they will, for the kids. To make it cheaper and easier for the younger viewers to handle (transform).

personally I prefer the binaltech line

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"