Train to Busan 2: Peninsula confirmed

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
https://www.weareresonate.com/2019/12/train-to-busan-2-peninsula-2020-release-date-confirmed/

Director Yeon Sang Ho announced the exact premiere date

Soompi reports that the release date for the sequel to South Korea’s horror flick Train To Busan has been announced.

Director Yeon Sang Ho, who is behind the sequel titled Peninsula, has said the film will premiere “specifically” on 12 August 2020.

The original horror film broke a number of South Korean film records when it was released in 2016, including being the first film to have the highest single day gross. Train To Busan was also the first movie of the year in Korea to attract 10,000,000 to the box office.

James Wan is also reported to produce the the upcoming sequel.

Can’t wait! I loved the first one

It’s an interesting idea especially mentioning peninsula. I assume it means there’ll be a train between South to North Korea surrounded by zombies which is an interesting idea

Yeah this looks great. I already had pretty high expectations for this, and it looks even better than I expected. IMO this is going to be a kick ass year for Zombie content between this and Kingdom Season 2.

Looks great. Not sure when we'll get to see it but it'll be worth the wait.

Peninsula-Portrait-Poster-V1-1382x2048-1.jpg

‘Train To Busan: Peninsula’ August Release Date, Shudder Deal Set – Deadline

Train to Busan Presents: Peninsula, the sequel to the hit 2016 Korean horror thriller and one of the 56 titles that was part of the official selection of this year’s Cannes Film Festival, will embark in North American theaters on August 7. It also landed an exclusive streaming deal with Shudder, AMC’s horror streaming site.

The zombie horror sequel, which returns Yeon Sang-ho to the director’s chair, will bow on 150 screens across the U.S. and Canada via Well Go. Shudder will bow the pic exclusively on the streaming site in early 2021.

The release date news comes as Well Go is working on a plan to rerelease Train to Busan theatrically across North America later this month, which will feature an exclusive first look at Peninsula.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"