Training in Dragonball

XSpidercideX

Civilian
Reaction score
One of my favorite things about Dragonball is the fact that the characters get stronger the more they fight. Most superhero's have their powers and that is it... but in Dragonball the training and fighting is very important because of the vast power increase it gives the characters. Their powers are never set in stone, because they have such huge potential and are constantly tapping into new power.

I really hope the film captures this part of the show. I hope Goku's training with Roshi gives the audience a sense of considerible gains in strength. I hope they show how unbelievably rigorous Roshi's training is too. It should almost be comedic at first due to the training schedule.

Anyway, this is an aspect of the film few have talked about so I just wanted to get opinions and see if anyone had any good ideas or speculation about how we can see the characters train and increase their strength throughout the film.

Forget Eye of the Tiger...

We need some...Gonna Fly Now...Rocky theme!

i'll throw in my suggestion of 'the Last Dragon' theme song.

Stand Up by Trapt would work for me

Its gonna suck not seeing Goku and Krillin training together

hahahah if they used eye of the tiger that would be hilarious.
if they used makafushigi adventure it would be even funnier.
i say hironobu makes a song for this movie; he's made several songs for the series and several video games...why not this movie?

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KLMoFFVn58s&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KLMoFFVn58s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

Hahaha, oh man, that is HILARIOUS

"Your the best of the best, No ones gonna ever take ya down"

great scenes..but..whats with those extra light weights? anyone can punch the air with those...ofcourse he was training at 100G...but still....u can't defeat an alien like frieza,gyniu forces or turn into a supersayan by training like that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"