Your ideal dragonball franchise

Iceburgeruk

Civilian
Reaction score
So how would you like the franchise to pan out. You can`t change the first film as that is now prety certain but the rest is up to you.

First Wave
Dragonball
Dragonball Z - Saiyen Saga.
Dragonball Z - Frieza Saga.

If the franchsie only lasted three films i would like it this way. Its the obvious way but it works. Film one makes goku realise his potential, film 2 expands his powers and introduces vegeta as a rival, film 3 is the climatic batlle with goku ascending to a new level of power. If it had to end here i would be satisfied frieza is a sweet villain to end on.

Second Wave
Dragonball Z - Android Saga.
Dragonball Z - Cell Saga.
Dragonball Z - Buu Saga.

If the franchise has legs i would love to see a second trilogy. I am a big Android 17 and cell fan so i would prefer the story to be spread over tow movies so that neither the androids or cell become throwaway characters in an effort to cram it all in. The Buu saga would be an epic way to end the franchise or just to round of a wonderful trilogy.

Third Wave
Dragonball Z - Broly Saga.
Dragonball Z - Bebi Saga.
Dragonball Z - Janemba Saga.

If dragonball was a steady sure success I would love to see a third trilogy. Broly, bebi and janemba would be a smart selection. The enemy from outside (broly the gargantuan powerhouse what he lacks in creative abilities he makes up for with brute force), the enemy from within (Bebi and his ability to use others would make a great contrast to the juggernaut tactics of broly) and the enemy from beyond (Janmeba would be great as his teleportation and other abilities. Also the breakout from hell would be a great as we could see cameos of the past great villains of the series. )

My Rookie choices
Dragonball Z - Cooler Saga.
I think cooler rocks so i would love to see him in a movie. I would slot this movie before the broly. That way we could see frieza and cooler teaming up in the janemba flick. Why that didn`t do that in the original animated flick i don`t know.​
Dragonball Z - Super Android 17 Saga.
Super 17 rocked. Throw in the androids 13,14 and 15 as henchmen and it would kick ass. This one could occur at any point after the Buu saga.​
Dragonball Z - Evil Shenlon Saga.
Seems the best way to end the series. They could try some original villains but 12 films would prob be enough unless a new dragonball series comes out by then.​

I think they should establish a Dragonball saga trilogy, and if it does REALLY well (like it by all means has right to), THEN they should move to DBZ. Or perhaps I'd even settle for two DB movies and then two Z ones.

Tien, Krillin, and Chiaotzu definitely need to be part of the sequel. And we need the flying Nimbus! :woot:

I could live without the buu saga, not to mention bebi and janemba

Dragonball Evolution

Dragonball Origins - Based on the Saiyan/Vegeta and Frieza sagas

Dragonball Genesis - Based on the Androids and Cell sagas

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members