• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

Age of Extinction Transfomers 2 Arcee

xroc88

Civilian
Reaction score
How would arcee look like in transformers 2 (if they ever released it).

It would personally be interesting to me because she has suck a slim figure.

How would arcee look like in transformers 2 (if they ever released it).

It would personally be interesting to me because she has suck a slim figure.
ZOOMPIC_Trans_DeadEnds_Arcee_2.jpg

do reckon they actually planned out how they transform? like where each part goes and stuff

do reckon they actually planned out how they transform? like where each part goes and stuff
I don't think so. I guess those concept artist just free their mind to come up with the coolest thing. Then it's the CGI team's task to put into action. But we can always do that, those parts can extrude or slide into each other and form a new shape needed , they are transformers. :woot:

I don't think so. I guess those concept artist just free their mind to come up with the coolest thing. Then it's the CGI team's task to put into action. But we can always do that, those parts can extrude or slide into each other and form a new shape needed , they are transformers. :woot:

yeh true, i really hope the dvd has a feature on the cgi

i am now looking 5 minutes at this pic and i can not find the wheels.

lol!

I'd like to think those are them up behind the shoulders...

Wheels as shoulderpads is too classic to pass up...

Who else would rather see Elita-One? Then the story could focus on Optimus Prime's love life instead of Shia's lol

well i think they dont want to do that because people wouldnt be as interested

There is a Version 5 of Arcee.

You can see the wheels on that one.

That's what I wonder too. Do we go with a famous actress or a lesser known voice actor?

when you think of it...its ridiculous to have boys or girl transformers? I mean they re just choosing a body :woot:

The toy is based on the movie desine. And I think they should get the origenal actress.

Like Peter Cullen did for Optimus Prime, Susan Blu should retain her spot as Arcee's voice actress.

I forgot about Elita-One! Give her a pink Winnebago mode, and let Marlene Aragon voice her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"