Age of Extinction Transformers 4 Script Leaked?

Soudns pretty fake. And again, Megatron comes back to life? Again.

Worst off is that the story is a rehash of the 3 previous films.

I remember the fake script for 3 had to do with time travel and was all bs. I dont even know anymore though haha, last one had a giant portal with the moon and some pretty ridiculous **** went down. I wouldnt put it against them to do this.

Having Galvatron being possessed by Megatron wouldnt be that bad I guess. Think Id rather have him be a new character though.

As for the the new characters, Im all for Unicron, Galvatron and Dinobots. Bring em!!!

Edit: Circuit Breaker is owned by Marvel, Im sure they arent planning on using her and probably a small deal could be made. But like the other leaked scripts doubt its real.

Last edited:
No Unicron please!!! We all know Bay is going to screw Unicron up. I'm fine with the Dinobots, even Galvatron, just change is back story alittle bit, but no Unicron, you would think Bay and the writers could give us more creative/new story than going for the obvious Unicron villain. It was cool when I saw Unicron back in 1985 at the theater when I was a kid, but I just don't think Bay will make Unicron have the same effect on live action screen because he's going to put his on twist on him somehow.

Bays pretty much put his own twist on every character besides Prime. Doesnt matter who he chooses its gonna be his own creation and different.

Bay says the script's fake, but he doesn't shoot down any of the rumored characters.

Bay says the script's fake, but he doesn't shoot down any of the rumored characters.

And more importantly he said:

P.S. I bet it is something from Hasbro. This time they are not doing a comic book of the movie because we want to keep our story under wraps. It must be their version of a comic themed Transformers story they are creating.

So no more spoilers like they did with DOTM. Great!

Rumor: Jack Reynor Offered Role In Transformers 4?

Earlier this month, it was reported that young actors Nicola Peltz (The Last Airbender) and Brenton Thwaites (Maleficent) were cast in Michael Bay's fourth and reportedly final Transformers movie. Peltz was said to be playing the daughter of Mark Wahlberg's character, while Thwaites would play her race car driver boyfriend. However, Bay shortly afterwards denied this casting. Now, we have a new rumor regarding who will fill the role of the latter character. According to Iftn.ie, Irish actor Jack Reynor (What Richard Did), who was among the young actors testing for the film, has been offered the role by Bay, who is keen on Paramount Pictures to agree with the casting decision. An announcement is said to be expected within a few days. The other actors who tested for this role were Thwaites, Luke Grimes, Hunter Parrish and Landon Liboiron.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"