Dark of the Moon Transformers 3 Script Leaked; Time Travel, All New Bot Characters etc.

craigdbfan

Avenger
Reaction score
So the Transformer 3 script has leaked it sounds somewhat interesting...

Here's the summary (STORY SPOILERS):

Without giving away too much, the script revolves around Autobots and Decepticons accidentally traveling back in time to the year 1982 after a battle in space. Starscream kills off present-day Megatron in order to set his master-plan in action. He retrieves the All Spark from the Hoover Dam (as seen in the first film), but doesn't get a chance to destroy the old Megatron, who is frozen at the Dam.

In addition, Sam proposes to Mikaela and gets help from his grandfather to locate the Key to Vector Sigma. Meanwhile, we come to learn that Starscream's plan is to change history that results in the creation of... Let's just say the end leaves the door open for even bigger battles.

The script has lots of new robots (Aerialbots, Wheeljack, Perceptor, Ultra Magnus), but completely ignores most of the ones already introduced in the last two installments. These new robots make up the majority of the script, leaving no room for humans, especially Leo, who Michael Baypreviously said would have a bigger role in the third film.

As with most "Transformers" films, I expected to get a good amount of humor, but outside of a bunch of '80s jokes ("Knight Rider" is mentioned several times), there was not much more in there.

This is clearly not the final script and could actually be fake. But it is well-written and has lots of surprises for fans of the animated series. Read it for yourself by clicking on the link below and let us know what you think.

- WorstPreview

FAKE!

This is how I know:

The script has lots of new robots (Aerialbots, Wheeljack, Perceptor, Ultra Magnus)

That's way too much G1 for a Michael Bay movie.

I say Fake but isnt all the new robots that i feel is why its fake...

The biggest thing would be trasporting back to the 80's asliminated to there 80's traditional looking selves...

Firstly base is a fan of his own work, he has commented billions of times why how they looked in the cartoon would not directly work in the movie, Plus BMW who ownes the Beetle design that Bubblebee used to be doesnt want there careers portrayed in the manor bay used them in the movies hence why it was changed... Anyone with commentary from the director for th efirst movie would of known

There's no way this is legit.

And why choose the year 1982 to time-travel back to instead of 1984 - the year that the Transformers toy and cartoon series started?

Of course, the Diaclone "car robots" that were the first Transformers were released in Japan in 1982, but I somehow doubt any writers on the TF movie staff would take that into account. But yeah -- I call BS on this whole thing.

Sounds interesing but cant see it being true, love Starscream killing Megatron and Ultra Magnus being in it though!

I heard they go back in time and destroy the Hasbro building before they launch the Transformers on the market so obliterating the idea of cars turning into robots from the universe.

Nice to see no one here is buying this thing as legit. Over at TFW2005.com, there are quite a few people at least begging for it to be real. So sad.

Well yeah obviously it isn't real. Most sites have dismissed it after reading through.

Its all fanboy conjecture.

Michael Bay isnt a fan, he is a film maker... hence why transformers the movie is nothing like how you would imagin the comics and so forth.

This script is from someone immerced from the world of the cartoon and original toys...

I agree with VelvetOnion on this one. As much as I would love to see Starscream and Megatrons ongoing feud for control over the Decepticons I feel this storyline could only be from a true diehard comic/cartoon fan, not a Bay.

If they do travel back in time it shouldnt be 15-20 years, make it interesting, and no not so cliche that its the same year that Transformers cartoon/toy line was released in the US thats way too cheesy for me to even fathom (spelling?).

I do however want to see more robots in the movie then humans. I believe even in the cartoons the kids water down the whole aspect of the Transformers.

Ive said this a thousand times, I could go for 2 hours of nothing but CG robots and action. Build their character archs more so we actually feel for the Transformers, besides the obvious Optimus and Bumblebee.

Normally I don't support scripts or detailed information leaking, but after TF2, I think that the general audience would benefit from knowing as much as possible about how TF3 will be handled. Even with all of the money that TF2 generated, I don't doubt that the team behind it were aware of the reaction the movie received in regard to its quality, and as money-hungry as those guys are perceived to be, I think that they would actually want to make a wholly satisfying movie the next time around; getting back to the roots of the property would be a viable choice to take.

The appeal of these films is largely the spectacle of photo-real sentient robots existing, so even if this script (or any other script for a TF movie) is real, seeing the robots in action is much different experience than just reading what they will do on paper, probably the most for any current movie series since the films are about such intricate-looking and visually diverse creatures. So if the script is real or fake, from what I've read about it, it has some good ideas that would be good to use for TF3. At least, seeing them in their G1 forms and approximate setting is yet to be done and could be a step toward likely restoring some confidence in the series.

Won't you guys all have mud on your face if half or most of this ends up in the third film.

I've seen several other forums post that this so called script was a FAKE!! A Stunt!
I don't believe that they've had time to write much of it yet..so I'll wait until we see more info later, much later..

I hope it's fake. Come on, time travel? Bay can barely handle a normal story, I don't want to see him get into something as complex as time travel.

I think it's fake because Bay likes to be hip and trendy with his movies. It's going to be hard for teenages to relate to a movie where the hight of video gaming was the Atari 2600. Maybe it will have a ROCKIN' soundtrack with Tommy Tutone and The Cars.

Transformers also serves as a two hour car commercial. Will the transformers be using 2012 car modes in '82, or will they be rolling out as Eldorados and DeLoreans?

These new robots make up the majority of the script, leaving no room for humans, especially Leo, who Michael Baypreviously said would have a bigger role in the third film.

This is the best news I've heard in a long time

I hope its Fake.
anything with time travel :down

Somethings telling me the only reason they go back to the 80's is because that's when Transformers was first introduced. Give me a break.

Lets make some 80's jokes! but how can we do that! Lets go back in time! Brilliant!

But i like the Idea of More Robots, less idiot humans.

The scripts fake but I think everyone knows that by now.

Michael Bay isnt a fan, he is a film maker... hence why transformers the movie is nothing like how you would imagin the comics and so forth.

This script is from someone immerced from the world of the cartoon and original toys...

that doesn't make it better

Wait...Leo? Is that Sam's roommate?

Please, god, I hope he doesn't come back. What an astonishingly obnoxious character.

I hope this is fake...why would anyone want this ridiculously horrible sounding script? Just because something stays super close to the source material doesn't make it automatically good. Who wants to see Man Spider? Who wants to see Iron Man using skates to generate power to his suit?

Bay hinted he was using Unicron back in the day, is that still a possibility?

Starscream killing Megatron off would be awesome...too bad.

Haha if it was set in the 80's we can get Stan Bush :awesome:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"