Dark of the Moon Transformers 3 Script Leaked; Time Travel, All New Bot Characters etc.

LOL, this "leak" sounds quite a bit like someone trolling the G1 fanboys. The only thing missing is saying "and they'll also return to Cybertron for most of the film without bringing any humans, so the movie will be mostly just robots."

Right now, someone looks like this:

2j2732h.jpg

I read this so called "script" and it is a little far fetched, it's true that the TF's are more prominant but the dialogue feels so cartoonish and the audience will be lost trying to figure out who's the one talking.

Yeah they enter some sort of energy time warp that sends them to 1982 and the Autobots assimilate their vehichle modes to that time period, along the way Sam meets his grandfather who may be working for Sector 7, several 80's jokes but there isn't a mention of the army guys Lennox and Epps.

It does feel ike a fanboy wrote it since there is even a refference to G.I.Joe when Starscream changes his mode to that of a F-15 fighter jet with the name Christopher "COBRA" Collins on it's cockpit.

Funny how this script is starting to seem more accurate by the day including the bots that were rumored to be in the film.

Looks like this might have been a middle draft when Fox's character was still in the film. Everything else fits though.

If that bot in the trailer is in fact Vector Prime then this script could very well be possible, with the whole time travel concept. Lets not forget Vector Prime does have control over time to some degree. I think it would be very interesting to throw time travel into the script somewhere. If time travel is in there I dont think it would be back to the 80's, I think Bay would have it go further back than that but who knows, be nice if it did go back to the 80's then maybe we would get "The Touch" in the soundtrack somewhere:woot:

More like a rough draft it seems.

There are way to many things that correlate with info we've gotten from Dark of the moon.

Sounded bogus at first but now it just seems it was an early draft leak they got before Megan Fox dropped out of production. Remember she was dropped a couple days in during the first week of production.

More like a rough draft it seems.

There are way to many things that correlate with info we've gotten from Dark of the moon.

Sounded bogus at first but now it just seems it was an early draft leak they got before Megan Fox dropped out of production. Remember she was dropped a couple days in during the first week of production.
You're reaching, dude. This thing is a fake as they come. Just think about it logically. It reads like a fanboy's wet dream, and has far too many grammatical errors for a professional writer.

LOL, this "leak" sounds quite a bit like someone trolling the G1 fanboys. The only thing missing is saying "and they'll also return to Cybertron for most of the film without bringing any humans, so the movie will be mostly just robots."

Right now, someone looks like this:

2j2732h.jpg

LOL agreed.

You keep claiming it's fake. Elaborate. Post your evidence.

Exactly man.

So much of the plot details are similar with Dark of the Moon. I've been going to Transformer movie news and Seibertron.com and the story details that have been released do match a lot of what this supposed draft covered (characters, time travel, Ultra Magnus, Wheeljack and aerial bots, Silverbolt at least) and a bunch of G1 favorites will be in this. That can't all be a coincidence.

People in the beginning said to much G1 well take a look at everything we know of DOTM. Its a whole lot of G1 IMO.

As I said I think someone got a hold of an early draft. Plus Screen Rant didn't post the entire script but rather verbatim.

You keep claiming it's fake. Elaborate. Post your evidence.
Start by reading my post a few before yours. Than, you can start picking it apart from there.

• The style of ths script is a complete 180 from the other stories. Take Prime's voice over for starters. Completely different from the previous movies.
  • You have such a large amount of robot screen time in this thing that the budget would be the largest in history. Remember, in the first film, the CGI for Optimus Prime alone cost more than the saleries of all the main actors combined!
  • You also have this whole time travel/reformatting part to deal with. None of the vehicles that would match their '80s alt modes has been seen on set. You may try to say, "Well, they'll use CGI!" In that case, please refer to the second point.
  • Back to the budget. Those cars cost money. The more of them, the bigger the budget. This script calls for almost every Transformer to have two alt modes. That would result in two bot modes. This again goes back to the cost of CGI.
  • CGI takes a LOT of time to do. This script has a huge robot cast, double alt modes, AND double bot modes. That much work would take them far too long to finish.

I believe I have won this argument!

Well either way I'm glad we are getting a lot of G1 characters in DOTM regardless.

All of that fits into your own disapproval of the script. Nothing but opinionated speculation to me

All of that fits into your own disapproval of the script. Nothing but opinionated speculation to me
Obvious troll, is now obvious, and will no longer be fed.

yes result to such cliche matters, typical forum behavior

Hopefully we will have a good idea if this script is fake or not after the Super Bowl next week =)

I read the script too. It was a scanned to PDF script. It was an original DRAFT and stamped as such. That being said it doesn't mean that this IS the next TF movie. Writers usually have to write and rewrite scripts until the director and producers and such all agree on it. No movie ever gets made off an original draft.

Aside from all that I like the script but I also grew up on the TF's. It was a slick way of tying in the old TF's to the next generation TF's. This of course would be the end of the modern TF's and handing off the torch to the next set of movies. I believe Bay will probably make 4 movies.

I saw a 1980's police car with ALL of the Barricade trimmings in England a few years ago... It even had the "to punish and enslave" writing on the side.

I posted this in the ROTF forum on here. I am not saying that the time travel things is true... I am just saying that there could be a piece of evidence to support this...

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=312544

this is a link to where i posted this almost 3 years ago...

Dee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"