• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Transformers Transformers early look on TV!!!!!!!

The video was neat seeing the transformers attack in car mode is cool and that car the flipped over most likely will be done by that thing that crused the black one but i n robot mode.I must say I really think Bay might know what he is doing.

It's cool if it's prime. But it seems it's more of an SUV than a truck. I think it might Iron Hide. But robot mode looked a lot like prime.

screen.jpg

Anyone have a downloadable version of the segment?

Hmm good eye. i don't know why but it kinda reminds me of a huge optimus primal.

*edit: forgot a word

Shinobi Rendar said:
Hmm good eye. i don't know why but it kinda reminds me of a huge optimus primal.

*edit: forgot a word

Because it's base CG with no textures, like Beast Wars.

It doesnt matter. This isn't necessarily the final product. It's simply an animated storyboard...

Regardless, The animated storyboard clearly shows how they are going to move and how crazy the action is going to be. :)

i just saw it on TV it's definetly brawl. The car that transforms is definetly the mustang against Bumblebee.

Comes on in a half-hour by me.

Looks nice... I still have a bad feeling about the film though :(

If that's Prime then:up::up:Also Shia looked quite convincing in his terror,ahhhh the beauty of actual onscreen giant cranes:D

Things that turned me off:

Michael Bay saying he let his imagination go wild on the design of the tfs. The actress saying they looked really alien. And the pre-vis of the TF with the horse legs.

Oerwinde said:

Michael Bay saying he let his imagination go wild on the design of the tfs. The actress saying they looked really alien. And the pre-vis of the TF with the horse legs.

lol so basically everything :D

Oerwinde said:

You and me are basically on the same boat.

That's NOT Prime. Looks more like that black pickup truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"