Civilian
Reaction score
img.php
meganfoxnetpress1rt2.jpg

Credit Megan-fox.net

All I am getting is two red 'x's :huh:

The actual robot??? SWEEEEEET

kidding

Why isn't it only those two(not counting a robot)?

I would think it should be Michael Bay and Shia L.

How do you spell his last name? Lol.

Bumblee how was your fight with Megatron and the Decepticons?

"I get knocked down But I get up again You're never going to keep me down"

Apologies for the double post, I went to the Sydney premier and watched the movie!
will be making a thread soon with pics of Megan (got close up pics!) and Michael on the red carpet which wasn't red, it was camouflaged. :trans:

Yeah I saw the news report on Channel 10, there are a couple of known aussie film critics that have wesites and will no doubt give there film review by tomorrow, I'll try to get on to it asap to get the lastest news. On a side note, my brother whom sometimes gets invites to these things might get the chance to see it early as well, I'll see if he can smuggle me in :D

Yeah I saw the news report on Channel 10, there are a couple of known aussie film critics that have wesites and will no doubt give there film review by tomorrow, I'll try to get on to it asap to get the lastest news. On a side note, my brother whom sometimes gets invites to these things might get the chance to see it early as well, I'll see if he can smuggle me in :D

I just went to take pics then acquired a ticket from someone who's girlfriend didn't show up, also a celebrity had a spare ticket and gave it to a lucky spectator. here's how the ticket looks like:

I'll get back to uploading the pics to post them.

Thanks for the info Alp000 and welcome to the Hype :trans:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"