Michael Bay Talks Transformers 3, 4 and 5?

The Dutch Hulk

Civilian
Reaction score
Categories: Movie News, Rumors
Posted by: Calenatarion
Credit(s): Michael Bay, Clantsu.org
View User Comments

Monday, June 11th, 2007 4:46PM CDT

As mentioned before, the actors of the Transformers Movie for this summer have signed on 3 movies. But it apparently doesn't end at 3 movies if it's up to Michael Bay...

According to GrendelKahn from Clantsu.org, Michael Bay told the press at the Koren Press Conference for the World Premier Pictures, that if Transformers 1, 2 and 3 are a succes, they would do a fourth and fifth movie as well!

Note that this is a fairly new source and therefor we have listed this as a rumor for now.

http://www.seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=10668

good lawd. Let the movie prove itself first, bay. His confidence is reassuring though.

I know that no matter what the negatrons say this flick will knock us out cold from all the pure visual brilliance.

Godamnit, how many times does that ass have to twist the knife before he pulls it out ?

Seems kind of obvious. I mean the robots are techincally the stars. If Shia doesn't want to do Transformer 4 they could replace him with a new character. If they keep making money I don't see why they would stop with 3.

Awesome, the more the merrier...if of course the first one is good (which it obviously seems like it is going to be).

That would be cool. It can be another Star Wars Franchise.

Am I the only one having a hard time believing he has a strong enough attention span for all that?

Will Bay even be directing T2? I mean isn't he the frontrunner to direct the upcoming Prince of Persia movie?

Am I the only one having a hard time believing he has a strong enough attention span for all that?

Well I think they could set the first 3 on Earth and then move to Cybertron. There are loads of Transformers to bring in and if they wanted they could use the Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime arc.

Let's get the first couple out of the way first though.

Will Bay even be directing T2? I mean isn't he the frontrunner to direct the upcoming Prince of Persia movie?

He is, but I think if Transformers is as big a success as it is looking to be then he will direct T2 (everytime I see someone use 'T2' to describe the Transformers sequel I instantly think they are talking about Terminator 2.).

i think what's best for the sequels is for them to have Bay as a producer with a new director...

...that way they can get a director who'll actually take it the next level and Bay can give pointers on the action.

i think what's best for the sequels is for them to have Bay as a producer with a new director...

...that way they can get a director who'll actually take it the next level and Bay can give pointers on the action.

Good idea :up:

That would be cool. It can be another Star Wars Franchise.

Well, since Star Wars is finished, this is gonna be the world's next Star Wars franchise! :p
I've been thinking about this for a month now. It could easily be the next worldwide Sci-fi success franchise the world will see... ;)

Well I think they could set the first 3 on Earth and then move to Cybertron. There are loads of Transformers to bring in and if they wanted they could use the Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime arc.

Let's get the first couple out of the way first though.

Yeah, they could also do like Star Wars and make a prequel trilogy after the original trilogy is done, it would be set on Cybertron, of course. :p (But don't expect that Cybertron to be like the G1 Cybertron at all)

He is, but I think if Transformers is as big a success as it is looking to be then he will direct T2 (everytime I see someone use 'T2' to describe the Transformers sequel I instantly think they are talking about Terminator 2.).

How about TF2 instead? Everybody's been saying "TF" for Transformers, not just "T". :p

Yeah, they could also do like Star Wars and make a prequel trilogy after the original trilogy is done, it would be set on Cybertron, of course. :p (But don't expect that Cybertron to be like the G1 Cybertron at all)
How about TF2 instead? Everybody's been saying "TF" for Transformers, not just "T". :p

Yeah they could do a prequel, maybe show the war. (Which Terminator has yet to do fully :cmad: )

And yes TF2 is much better to use :)

Same here. I was really confused by T2, shouldn't it be TF2?

Bf2? Battlefield 2? xD
GFR2...hmmm...
Galvatron Freaking Rocks 2? xD

Giant F**king Robots 2, Electric Cyberton Boogaloo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"