Transformers trailer thread (Drak approved)

Of course you don't stick the ball in your opponent's chest to get a touchdown, because shoving the ball into your opponent's chest is not how you win in football, which it was here, hence why your example falls flat, like the film itself.
only in your mind, stormyprecious. i can't help that you're so stuck in your own ideal that you won't even attempt to understand...

And for the umpteenth time, I'm well aware of what their plan was, but if they were willing to self-sacrifice anyway, then what ended up happening should've been among the first things that they considered.
you might be well aware of what their plan was but i don't think you understand that it's easy to make a decision, like the one you think they should've made from the beginning, sitting safely in front of a computer rather than in life or death/world altering situation. i'm done w/you. have fun pretending like you know everything...

This movie had me at Optimus's opening dialogue.:up:

I never thought I would be saying this. Seeing as how SP3 was my most anticiapted, but I think this was my favorite of the summer...so far.

Like what 2 hours 10 mins 2 hours 20 mins. I need to know cause when i get dropped off at the theater i can the person who;s picking me up to be there at that certain time.

It's 2 hours and 24 minutes.
Trust me, the pacing is so well that it doesn't feel like it's a long film.

this movie was the best of the summer it was freakn amazing everything about it the characters the voices the ways they transformed every thing felt real go see it now go break into your local movie theater and go watch transformers screw all of the other 07 movies :trans:

I just saw it. I think it's my favorite film so far this year. Bay really delivered with this one.

Yep, this film was really really well made.

My favorite of the year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"