Transformers TRANSFORMERS: What must be done.......

Seekaedigital

Civilian
Reaction score
1. Megatron must not be a gun. I like the idea of a tank but at the same time the original cartoon was famous in first season for Decepticons be flying robots. planes etc.... so a tank would sound more autobotish.. Perhaps a helicopter or perhaps a modified version of Galvatrons design......? If i was to give a final decision I would say.

MEGATRON: would be a white armoured tank......

2. Soundwave must be Megatrons loyal righthand man.....But his tape recorder design causes issues. Although one word solves the size problem i guess........NANOBOTS.............Other than that he could be a stealth helicopter or survillence vehicle.....Again if I had to give final decision.....

Soundwave: would be a A dark blue Stealth Helicopter: The Cassettes could become missles he fires and they transform to robot spies.....

We should see the majority of the robots in pre Earth mode......Optimus would be some kinda of space truck, all autobots pre earth mode should be ground vehicles.....

Megatron and all decipticons should be rocket, flight vehicles before their earthly modifications are made this could explain why decepticons fly and autobots dont as a rule.

4. Matrix must be discussed.....if not seen. Perhaps it could aid in their redesign......

5. Army could first be alerted to them when Teltran-1 begins scanning army databases for vehicle information......?

Seekaedigital said:
Soundwave: would be a A dark blue Stealth Helicopter: The Cassettes could become missles he fires and they transform to robot spies.....

Is this a Transformers film, or an episode of M.A.S.K?

maskswitchblade1c.jpg

hey thats weird......i only said dark blue cause thats his color in the cartoon.....black is fine....no actually BLACK would be better Soundwave would rock in black......

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zelzela
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"