Tree Man May Be Cured

Possibly the most disturbing thing you have found to share with us, yet.

jag

That doctor sure is sweating a lot :(

Those are WARTS?

I am SO glad I haven't eaten anything yet

His immune system can't contain the warts because it is weak.It's why they have grown so much.

悪魔天;13232919 said:
He should stand under the guys hands and get some shade

jeez!!! I think Terry actually posted the original story about this guy a few months ago . . . go figure . . . nice to know he's gonna have a (somewhat) happy ending :)

See, now if THIS guy killed himself, I wouldn't call him an idiot, and yet, he would be, 'cause there may be a cure.

Ever since this dude's mind-blowingly repulsive condition was brought to my attention I've hoped that someone would be able to cure it, mainly because, like, what if it started happening to me?!

See, now if THIS guy killed himself, I wouldn't call him an idiot, and yet, he would be, 'cause there may be a cure.

Ever since this dude's mind-blowingly repulsive condition was brought to my attention I've hoped that someone would be able to cure it, mainly because, like, what if it started happening to me?!

Lol! I've pry said if before, but this is like that segment of the cult movie "Creepshow", where this dude (played by Stephen King) finds a meteor and starts turning into a plant :wow: seems like the kind of obscure movie you might have actually seen, dude . . .

imgowin2yp9.jpg

悪魔天;13233154 said:

HA!! I think that's the same pic I posted in the original thread . . . deja-spooky :trans:

悪魔天;13233183 said:
We are one and the same DV8;)

:hyper: let that be a lesson to anyone who finds a meteor from outer space!! :hyper:

Lol! I've pry said if before, but this is like that segment of the cult movie "Creepshow", where this dude (played by Stephen King) finds a meteor and starts turning into a plant :wow: seems like the kind of obscure movie you might have actually seen, dude . . .
This is worse because at least the Creepshow growth is fuzzy like moss. Having *trynottopuke* smelly bark, is...unthinkable.

This is great news for this man. I'm pretty nauseous though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"