Trick r Treat

ABleedingCorpse

Superhero Iran? Hype That
Reaction score
Sorry if there's a thread about this film, I couldn't find one, but if there is one please take care of this thread here and lead me to that thread for Trick r Treat.

Does anyone know what is up with this film? A friend reminded me of this and since it's never been released to theaters or DVD yet, I would like to know what the deal is.

All I know is that Warner Bro's dropped the film, it has no distributor and has been lurking about for 2 years going from screnings to screnings. I've seen the Sam actor figure at a few outlets and have found that interesting since there is NO FILM out to inform people of what this Treat r Treat thing is.

I remember waiting to hear about a release date but nothing came of it. Any information????

No, WB did not drop the film, in fact they still own it. The trailer is out on the 300 dvd, so maybe WB assumed people would learn about it from there, but I dunno.

We do not know very much about what's going on, except for a somewhat vague message the director sent to several people on Myspace:

"You will see it this year.
I can't reveal any details yet, but there will be another announcement this summer, possibly at Comic Con."

EDIT:
Oh and btw, I just found the thread about Trick 'r Treat in this forum:
http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=270477

Last edited:
Had no idea s sequel was in the works

The first Trick R Treat is so underrated and it’s actually one of my favorite movies to watch around Halloween. Hopefully the sequel gets an actual theatrical release this time around

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"