Trouble Signing On

Hobgoblin

Veritas veritatum
Reaction score
Hey all,
I've been having problems with signing onto the Hype for quite a while (several months) from my home computer. I've been having to go to the local community college to do any posting. I can get to the Hype just fine at home, but as soon as I try to sign in, it gives me the Thank You message and takes me back to the forum page but I'm not signed on. I try again and it all happens again. This only happens when I try to get on these message boards.

Are you using Internet Explorer? Sometimes I've had that problem with IE. If so, then try Firefox or something else. I don't know. I think Jag will be the man to ask.

You need to clear your cookies and cache.

wow! Drakon beat Jag to it.

Anyone? How do I clear my cookies and cache? I'd be satisfied if someone just told me what those things mean. :o

I'm not very computer saavy. :csad:

Anyone? How do I clear my cookies and cache? I'd be satisfied if someone just told me what those things mean. :o

I'm not very computer saavy. :csad:

At the top of the page you should see an option that reads "Tools" click on it and go to "clear private data",tick the Cache and Cookies boxes and then press "Clear private data" and that will do it

At the top of the page you should see an option that reads "Tools" click on it and go to "clear private data",tick the Cache and Cookies boxes and then press "Clear private data" and that will do it

I guess I'm just not meant to post from home, because there is no tools option on my computer. I checked the tools option here at school and it doesnt have the clear private data thing. Oh well, at least there are hot girls here.

No tools option? What?

Gimmie a screenie.

Again, this is embarassing....:o

Whats a screenie? And I likely wont know how to post it anyway.

A screencap:csad:

On mine it's tools > Delete Cookies

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"