tv stations hacked by people announcing zombie apocalypse

People in movies also never go to the bathroom.

People in movies also never go to the bathroom.

5S3stS0.jpg

Not in zombie movies, though.

:O

Another report is claiming, with reliable sources, that the zombies will also break out into song.

I'm getting word from credible sources that Tim Tebow is the sorcerer responsible for this mass exodus of the dead from their graves.

I know exactly what to do when this happens...

wd-daryl-meme8_zps35c7dc7b.png

^That may not work for long. :o

This would have made me jump out of my seat...This actually happened.
I would have flipped out. I imagine folks in Montana ran around trying to find their last batch of twinkies

Zombie Alert Emergency Broadcast System in Montana

Montana TV Station's Emergency Alert System Hacked, Warns of Zombie Apocalypse

An emergency alert interrupted Montana television viewers as they watched the Steve Wilkos Show Monday, and calmly informed them that "dead bodies are rising from their graves."

The (clearly) bogus alert was quickly pulled off air and replaced with an apology from KRTV — the station that broadcast the message — both on air and online reading: Someone apparently hacked into the Emergency Alert System and announced on KRTV and the CW that "dead bodies are rising from their graves" in several Montana counties. This message did not originate from KRTV, and there is no emergency. Our engineers are investigating to determine what happened and if it affected other media outlets.

Last edited:
Nah, they'd be giddy and get their guns ready

I don't believe in zombies and I don't believe they'll ever rise from the grave, but I'm gullible enough that if I heard this I'd at least momentarily freak out, because you don't normally expect your scary and serious sounding emergency broadcast system to be hacked. Plus I think it traumatized me as a kid. I still remember when they'd regularly test that damn thing during commercial breaks in the Cold War rockin' 80's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"