Two Face. Is he blue or grey?

amarathine_day

Civilian
Reaction score
Okay so today my boyfriend and I were talking about two face from the animated series. I said he was blue gray, but my boyfriend thinks two face is blue. what do you guys think? If you don't know what he looks like here's a pic:

51.jpg

He always looked blue to me.

It was a cartoon but the blue was still rather silly looking. Had it been red, it would have been the perfect Two Face look!

Blue.

But next question: was Harvey Dent white or black in the cartoon? ;)

The mysteries of BTAS Two-Face are never ending.

That's something I've always wanted to know. Someone told me he was just a tan guy, while others have said he's black. I think he looks black, but not really sure.

Also, I think he looks blue.:cwink:

What!

he does not look black at all...you can make an argument for Lex in Superman TAS who looks brown but Harv was barely even tan.

What!

he does not look black at all...you can make an argument for Lex in Superman TAS who looks brown but Harv was barely even tan.
But if you compare him to Bruce or Gordon, he looks black.

Hehe, and the mystery continues.....

He's green, what the heck is the matter with you guys?

Harvey was a good lookin' guy with a tan and Two-Face is blue probably because the chemicals that blue-up (incredibly lame pun) had high amounts of silver in it. It's still better than his sometimes green look and that purple atrocity Tommy-Lee Jones portrayed.

Sometimes green looks alright in the comics. Two Face is hard to pin.

Blue.

Haha, I thought someone might ask this. Had a short discussion about it with someone the other day.

I really think he's black, or mixed race actually. Looking at his hair, skin color and lips, I think that. And remember, Billy Dee Williams was Face in the Burton films at that time, maybe they considered that when creating his look.

Blue.

Harvey was white in the cartoon. He wasn't that dark, and he was designed to look italian. He's just a white guy with full lips. Rupert Thorne had full lips and no one mistook him for black...Lex Luthor however, THAT is a case worth studying...heck, even Clancy Brown's voice gave off a black vibe....

Harvey was white in the cartoon. He wasn't that dark, and he was designed to look italian. He's just a white guy with full lips. Rupert Thorne had full lips and no one mistook him for black...Lex Luthor however, THAT is a case worth studying...heck, even Clancy Brown's voice gave off a black vibe....

Lex Luthor in the DCAU was supposed to be inspired by actor Telly Savalas, who is DEFINITELY not black.

id liek to say he was mix think about it... two face good evil black white its a play on everything and like the other person said billy dee was in the burton film so thats 2 for 2 :p

Harvey was a good lookin' guy with a tan
I've heard this so many times, but it doesn't make sense to me, cause he retains his tanned-complexion on his good side. So does he lay out just to keep up a tan? It doesn't make sense.

I would say he's probably mixed, or he's just a light skinned black guy.

Mistah K88 said:
He's just a white guy with full lips. Rupert Thorne had full lips and no one mistook him for black
That's because Rupert Thorne was clearly white. He never had a dark complexion.

Haha, I thought someone might ask this. Had a short discussion about it with someone the other day.

I really think he's black, or mixed race actually. Looking at his hair, skin color and lips, I think that. And remember, Billy Dee Williams was Face in the Burton films at that time, maybe they considered that when creating his look.
This is what I always thought.

That damn tanorexic Harvey!

And remember, Billy Dee Williams was Face in the Burton films at that time, maybe they considered that when creating his look.

Yeah I think the same. Penguin, the batmobile and some other details were also based on Burton's movies.

His scarred side was always blue to me. Still looks like it.

And I always thought he was white. I like the idea that Holiday posted, though, saying he's a mix or something like that. Makes the most sense to me.

His scarred side was always blue to me. Still looks like it.

And I always thought he was white. I like the idea that Holiday posted, though, saying he's a mix or something like that. Makes the most sense to me.

Same here. I always thought B:TAS Two-Face was Caucasian, & the scarred side of his face was blue.

I always thought Harvey Dent and Lex Luthor were black.

Think of it, the afro, skin tone, voice. but still, it is possible Harvey is mixed.

As for Luthor, again the skin tone and the voice, and that is pretty much it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"