Two Supermen (not including the chinese) in Rebirth?

John-An

Wonder Fingers!
Reaction score
I didn't get answered on the Rebirth announcements and articles, but more confusion, lol

Does anyone have more information?

From what I have seen, there will be the Rebirth one and the Action Comics one (52 one)

There's also two suits, one belonging to Superman series and the other to Action Comics.

52 Superman

12592510_1096415323759264_6095935956065074192_n.jpg

Rebirth Superman

12924425_1096415297092600_6992964844093377001_n.jpg

Notice the different S shields and the minor details, like the curl and in the other one there's not curl but a more messy hairstyle.

Whatever you find regarding this. Please, post it on here.

I think Rebirth Superman is the only Superman,and that the bottom costume was preliminary art, while the top one with the blue boots is the final design. 52 Superman is M.I.A.

^ Pretty much. The Pre-Flashpoint Superman takes over and has the blue boots costume, and N52 Superman... we've heard nothing about yet.

And, again, as much as the blue boots/red belt suit is an improvement over the crappy N52 suit... Damn, the preliminary, DCEU inspired version with the yellow belt/red boots is perfect. Just use that one, DC.

After reading this I think I know what's the deal regarding the suit.

http://io9.gizmodo.com/what-is-the-deal-with-superman-in-dc-comics-rebirth-1767578897

It's the 52 Superman BUT he has 2 suits.

See... there are differences on the suit (and the yellow belt is not a concept art but A COVER OF THE SUPERMAN TITLE) So either it was the previous suit before the one of the blue boots or it will be the definitive one after a couple of time.

We will see about that. The two designs pleased my eye (tho I loved the yellow belt more), so cool beans for me with whatever of the two.

Which Superman title would be better? I definitely want to pick one up, not sure which one tho

That depends on your taste.

Action Comics is being written by Dan Jurgens and Superman by Peter Tomasi, both great writers.

I liked Tomasi on the Batman and Robin title, maybe I'll go with that. Ive never read any Jurgens before.

Hm. Most of these events tend to try to clear up confusion...I think this is the case with TITANS and Wonder Woman Rebirth titles. But this Superman situation is very confusing to me.

It's only confusing because we don't really know anything about it yet. It'll make sense when it comes out.

Chances are, I think N52 Superman goes MIA due to whatever results from the events of Super League.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"