U.S. to admit 7,000 Iraq refugees into U.S.

I don't think it really makes a difference, to be honest. If terrorists really want into this country, it's really not that hard for them to get across any of our borders undetected or even through a sea port like Miami via Cuba or the Dominican Republic.

jag
then why give them ANOTHER way?

Do we really need more Muslim immigrants? I have no desire to see the U.S. go the way of Europe.

Do we really need more Muslim immigrants? I have no desire to see the U.S. go the way of Europe.

So ban a whole entire religion of immigrants? :confused:

Anyone can be one.

Besides the U.S. will not be like Europe. The amount of conservatism in this country will never allow it. :o

Europe is tooooooooooooooooooooooooo secular.

Besides assimlation in the U.S. is much easier then that of Europe.

then why give them ANOTHER way?

It's not another way for the terrorists to "get in", because these people are refugees, not terrorists. How does that not sink past your cranial bone tissue? :huh:

jag

It's not another way for the terrorists to "get in", because these people are refugees, not terrorists. How does that not sink past your cranial bone tissue? :huh:

jag
okay jag i give you are right as usual.. we should just bring everyone in.. open the borders.. all refugees come in... who cares what you think about us or if you were harboring or even in fact ARE terrorists jag says your not... so it doesnt matter

okay jag i give you are right as usual.. we should just bring everyone in.. open the borders.. all refugees come in... who cares what you think about us or if you were harboring or even in fact ARE terrorists jag says your not... so it doesnt matter

Yeah...that's exactly what I just said. :whatever:

jag

So ban a whole entire religion of immigrants? :confused:

Anyone can be one.

Besides the U.S. will not be like Europe. The amount of conservatism in this country will never allow it. :o

Europe is tooooooooooooooooooooooooo secular.

Besides assimlation in the U.S. is much easier then that of Europe.

Well, Europe tried to be nice by allowing millions of Muslim refugees into the continent, and we all know how that’s working out. But I guess we’ll see how this works.

Well, Europe tried to be nice by allowing millions of Muslim refugees into the continent, and we all know how that’s working out. But I guess we’ll see how this works.

I have relatives who live in Europe and are as patriotic as they come, just because some of them are taking there situation for granted does not mean that all of them are. Like I said before the amount of conservatism in this country will not allow it, Europe is now realizing it and the amount of conservatism over there is rising.

"be nice" didn't the US army blow up their country for like...uh...no reason.
plus I'm betting these people would rather have theri own country.
believe me.
being a refugee and leaving the life you knew isn't something you aspire to, regardless of the ammount of Carl's Jr. restaurants per square mile.

I don't think letting in 7,000 will redeem all the bad we are doing right now.

I don't know how this will work, but I agree we should be taking responsibility for our actions.

I supported going into afghanistan but was against going into Iraq, I mean as far as Iraq is concerned I looked at it as better the devil you know, than the one you dont.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"