UFO Hunters?

Discussion in 'Misc. TV Series' started by Ghostvirus, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Ghostvirus Registered

Has anyone seen the advertisements for this. It is like a spin off of Ghost Hunters. Only it isn't. They are just using the Same font, & title.:whatever:

2. Matt IKYN Guy Groupie

I think I'd have some conceptual concerns with this. In ghost "sightings" there are atleast consistent ways to document and judge the validity (note, keyword consistent, not accurate...as none of us know for sure). There is the drop in temperature, there are anormalities in the pictures, there are EMP waves, sound recordings, etc. Plus there are several famous ghost hot-spots and even when you aren't investigating those, there are almost usual hang outs for ghosts (cemetaries, churches, battle fields, etc). With UFO sightings, they tend to be a random occurance with no rhyme or reason behind them and no real way to document and judge the validity of them.

3. Jspider13 it shall be done again.

You're right. And I'll only watch this if they do anything else other than videos of "orbs" in the sky.

4. NewYorkSpider EndGame

5. X-Ray Ippiki-ookami

Isn't this show coming on the History Channel ? :huh:

6. NewYorkSpider EndGame

I believe there is another show coming on the History Channel as well.

7. animefan bow chicka bow bow

i saw the commercial for this on scifi

8. Matt IKYN Guy Groupie

I don't like this show. I am watching a couple episodes on History right now.

On Ghost Hunters, the "Hunters" are always very skeptical, they set out to prove the cases to be explainable through known means.

On UFO Hunters, the Hunters seem very desperate to prove the person they are investgating right. For example, on the episode I am watching, the guy shows them a blurry video and tells them a story and the "Hunter" who is supposed to be skeptical until the end of the investigation tells him "You're an alien hybrid."

9. Jspider13 it shall be done again.

mega lame