• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

TIH 3 minute clip on Wednesday!

HULKFish

Author of Marlsbeth
Reaction score
Hopefully not old news but I just remembered they said that during Ghost Hunters on Sci-Fi channel next week they'll be showing a 3-minute clip of the Incredible HULK!

If this is old news... my bad.

Show the *****in movie already then! I'm almost sick from resisting to watch these new clips.

I think I'll skip. I'll save it all for Friday. :D

Hopefully not old news but I just remembered they said that during Ghost Hunters on Sci-Fi channel next week they'll be showing a 3-minute clip of the Incredible HULK!

If this is old news... my bad.
Yea I caught this on the tail end. All I heard was "...And you'll be the first to see Hulk transform." or something like that.

But yea I'm at a point now where I just wanna see the movie can't stand anymore clips. Too much appetizers ruin the main course know what ah mean?!:csad::grin: And what's worse I probably won't get to see this until two weeks after June 13. Cause the theaters in my country show movies kindah late. BUMMER!:cmad:

I'll have to watch it... I'm a TAPS fan.

when is ghost hunters on? i could probably look it up. but i am lazy to do so.

Can Hollywood possibly be more ****ed up. Why do they reveal almost the whole film before it's release?

Hopefully all seven people who watch Ghost Hunters will like it and spread the word.

My guess is they want to distance themselves from 03?
What are you talking about? They've already done that with the look of the Hulk, the cast and so on.

fu manchu said:
so...are you saying that you're not going watch it anymore? :whatever:
I don't wanna know how you came to that stupid conclusion. Where did I say that?

Let me ask an important question......

Anyone read the spoilers on here for the movie? If so, do you still feel as excited for the movie as you did before you saw the spoilers?!

ME ANGRY.....VERY BAD.....:bh:

Ghost Hunters new episodes are Wednesday at 9:00 p.m. EST on the Sci-Fi Channel and is indeed a cool show!

What are you talking about? They've already done that with the look of the Hulk, the cast and so on.

Theres still a stigma attached to this film with regards to 03 even with the new look, cast etc. Thankfully, people (the general public, not comic book fans) are coming around to the idea that this is a seperate entity largely down to the recent media onslaught.

3 whole minutes???

wow

and so close to the actual release...

I'm not sure why anyone would want to spoil themselves that much, especially if its one of the first transformations.

When they said it they were showing clips of the campus scene so maybe it will be the full scene with Blonsky and the hummers and Betty would be my guess...?

Jeez...It's so hard to get tv spots and clips uploaded for this movie... :(

-TNC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"