UK Billboard!!

Casius--J

Web Master
Reaction score
Ok im not really the one to start a thread but this film got me excited man. I saw this billboard in my area in the west midlands and I just had to take a picture. This is the first piece of promotion i've seen over here besides the teaser poster thats been in cinemas for almost a year. I've yet to see a trailer on UK screens.

Below are a couple of shots which i took when taking my car to the carwash, the guy thought i was nuts but ah well im an xfan and i love it. Sorry the quality isnt better, i used my camera phone and did it in a rush.

It reads on May 25th whose side will you be on

xmen1.jpg

xmen2.jpg

Please share anyones that you found in this thread.

Looks awesome. :up::up: But it's been posted before, though.

Sure wished I lived in England just to see the movie on May 25!

Awesome!:up: A few others have been spotted in the new new poster thread.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Looks awesome. :up::up: But it's been posted before, though.

oh has it? darn it all lol

what we get this film before you guys in the states?? Im def gonna watch this open night!!!!

Courtesy of BonusMage....
BonusMage said:
Near me a huge billboard has gone up, sorry for the really poor quality but I could only get a pic from using my phone while passing in the car.

X3billboardUK.jpg

It says
"On May 25th whose side will you be on."

yay another poster :D i haven't seen one yet where i live in the UK :(

It would be cool if they made a similar poster with the brotherhood vs x-men and Jean should be in the middle!

Maybe they should've put Wolverine, Storm, Beast, Colossus, Iceman and Kitty on the right side and Magneto, Mystique, Pyro, Juggernaut and Callisto on the left side.

Im going into birmingham city centre tomorrow where there are hundreds of billboards so i'll be on the lookout for posters too :D

^ cool yeah they should put more faces on the poster its too plain :(

*xmenfan* said:
^ cool yeah they should put more faces on the poster its too plain :(

ye i can even make it, im disapointed..

this took me two minutes

test5db.jpg

:down

if anything magneto is on there as a household british star....he's a knight afterall ;) hugh is there as the main star/younger audience, but it'd be cool to stewart too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"