Supergirl Look...up in the skies over L.A.

Robert_Anthony

Sidekick
Reaction score
IT'S A BIRD, IT'S A PLANE...IT'S A SUPER BILLBOARD!

Yes folks, you know you have made it when you get to be...ON A BILLBOARD! Supergirl.TV is reporting there is a huge billboard of our heroine based on the recently seen poster located at the corner of Fairfax Avenue and Beverly Boulevard, opposite the CBS Studios in L-A.

Of course Beverly Boulevard is the home of the iconic CBS Television City ("From Television City in Hollywood...")

001_billboard.jpg

This is promoting the show on KCB:super:-TV (note the S), which is the CBS-owned station in Los Angeles by the "CBS2" logo.

One can only wonder if KCBS's sister station in NYC WCB:super: also on channel 2 will have a billboard featured in some part of the Big Apple...perhaps the crossroads of the world Times Square. Now, not to go really geeky on you but as a lifelong viewer of NYC TV, I know my stuff about local TV stations, down to their logos. And CBS 2 NY has a very distinct "2" as you can tell by the following from Wikipedia and Logopedia...

WCBS-TV_2_logo.png

The billboard is amazing, but I hope there aren't any wrecks due to distracted driving. And will this show up in other big markets (Boston, Philly, Chicago, Dallas, Miami, Detroit [even though the station is on CHANNEL 62!] San Francisco, heck even in Melissa's hometown of Denver, CO, which has a CBS-owned station in KCNC)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"