UK Transformer fans thread.

Dr Lee

Insert interesting quote here
Reaction score
This is a thread for those of us in the UK who have to F**king wait for the 27th of July :cmad: before we can see the movie to hang out and discuss the movie without all the comments from people who have seen it.

If you have already seen Transformers please do not blurb in here about how amazing/Cr*ppy' Boring you thought it was.

Does anyone know whay exactly they are having such a gap between the release dates worldwide?

Well, I'm from the US, but my family and I are going to London this Sunday to see some family we have there.

So I will be in the same boat as everyone else who lives there.

I am a Brit and I have to wait till the 27th as well. Upsetting I know....

UK in the house.

I wont be waiting that long, torrents are always available, i'll have to watch it in the cinemas after i see it on my pc!

UK in the house.

I wont be waiting that long, torrents are always available, i'll have to watch it in the cinemas after i see it on my pc!

I would do that but I want my first experiance of this film to be on the theatre with my mates.

I would do that but I want my first experiance of this film to be on the theatre with my mates.

I'm usually the same way but its really long. I dont know i'll see how it goes cause hopefully my mate will get some tickets to an advance screening of it.

If he does then i'll wait!

Normally i'd be DLing a movie if i had to wait this long... But after seeing the first proper trailer in the cinema i can't have my first viewing of this anywhere but my local cinema...

It would just f**k it up for me.

the 27th is my birthday!

Whoop

Still dont see why we have to wait so long though!

It's ten days after mine as well.

Anyone know the reason behind the late release date?

I live in Switzerland and we have the same release date here. Even for FF2, I have to wait until the 8th of August. :(

that's very unlucky about ff ahura, very unlucky...

personally all these lag based released just make piracy more likely to happen but i guess it is cheaper for the film makers to reuse month old film footage and sent it off to another country than making sets for all countries so films can be released around the same time.

It seems this film's main market is the east and the states and everyone else is getting screwed.

I think the blame lies with shrek the third,Dreamworks held it back in the UK to release it nearer the summer.Dreamworks are not gonna put two of their own movies up against each other.

Roll on the 27th

I think the blame lies with shrek the third,Dreamworks held it back in the UK to release it nearer the summer.Dreamworks are not gonna put two of their own movies up against each other.

Roll on the 27th

Damn unfunny green ogre :cmad:

I want Prime......:woot: :cwink: :trans:

Superman Returns, Ghost Rider, Knocked up, ATHF, TMNT and 1408 had lagged release dates for the UK, so i just downloaded them and thought: "**** them, if they released them at once, they would have my money, but they made a mistake". But with Transformers, the only place you can really experience massive robots fighting is on the big screen. So im going to have to wait like my fellow UK'ers

They are just asking for it to be pirated in UK or other places where it isn't being released until end of July.

that's very unlucky about ff ahura, very unlucky...

personally all these lag based released just make piracy more likely to happen but i guess it is cheaper for the film makers to reuse month old film footage and sent it off to another country than making sets for all countries so films can be released around the same time.

It seems this film's main market is the east and the states and everyone else is getting screwed.

right up the a-hole with a pitch fork.

Isn't it out in either Belgium or Denmark on the 4th of August?

Did anyone from here go to the UK press screening when TF at the moon had that competition?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"